Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

YellowCoin.com payment dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks exactly the same

Domain Summit 2024

htnux

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The user W3BMedia is reported.
He has not replied to me since I paid.

NickRac

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
byalik said:
I have reported the member before for not paying. I can't believe he hasn't been banned yet.

the mods and admins here don't care if users get ripped off, they poke around and dilly dally until it's forgotten and don't take action

I'm still awaiting a license from a site I purchased over 3 weeks ago, the mods gave up, moved the thread to legal issues and said "you figure it out"

Nick

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NickRac said:
the mods and admins here don't care if users get ripped off, they poke around and dilly dally until it's forgotten and don't take action

I'm still awaiting a license from a site I purchased over 3 weeks ago, the mods gave up, moved the thread to legal issues and said "you figure it out"

Nick
Who said that? I didn't. I moved it to legal cause it is an issue, and I will remind GD about it.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NickRac said:

Nick
Mods aren't required to help with transactions, but I went out of my way to be a middle man, and accepted the zip from the seller, and sent it to you. If there's still something wrong with the deal, use trader feedback and do a chargeback instead of bashing me for going out of my way to help you, without a thank you. And stop hijacking threads.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Frankly, if there's one guy eager to stop scammers, that's GiantDomains.
And Al Pacino is my favorite drama actor LOL

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nick ... I can vouch for the fact that Giant Domains is one of the most diligent, hardworking, and responsible admins I have ever met. No, I don't get paid for making a statement like that ... it is just my opinion. I can also assure you that all of the MODS on the forum also work very hard and do their best to make this a safe and secure place for all to frequent. Your blatantly disrespectful remarks do little to advance your own image in these forums, and will not be tolerated.

Once you cool off, an apology to GD might be in order.

Just my two cents ...

lawpsych

fishbizbob

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NickRac said:

Nick

Lucky for me he got Greedy and extended the auction or I'd be the one screaming. It's Asshats like him that give the web a bad name. Sould be hunted down and hung!!

Sorry to the guy that got hosed.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Incase anyone's interested, here's the thread NickRac is talking about, http://www.dnforum.com/f26/nethooked-com-webmaster-site-2k-uniques-102975.html where the mods and admins all tried to help resolve the issue, I even accepted the zip from the seller and emailed it to the buyer. Then, he posted the deal was not completed, but the issue of the license is confusing (some contest), so they were advised to sort it out on their own, the mods and admins tried their best.

Now back to the thread at hand. :)

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally, I never heard of vB giving away a free vB to anyone, unless someone purchased one to do so.. thats new... to me.. but like GD said.. back to the thread at hand... just figured ill but in :-D

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
byalik said:
I have reported the member before for not paying. I can't believe he hasn't been banned yet.

Not bagging anyone or anything - but what about this?

htnux

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The seller finally contacted me. He says he was on vacation.
Apparently, he became silence right after I sent him payment. I would like to be notified about this.
Sorry for the seller, but I cancel my bid - and the seller agreed.

So, as of now, the site is still not sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators