Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Zak Muscovitch - Top notch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr X

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a quick note to show our support for Zak.

We had a very positive experience both times we worked with his firm. He was very prompt and went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we required. As background we leveraged Zak's knowledge in document preparation and the structure of our sites legal requirements. We have since reccommended him to friends as well.

Thankfully we have not yet required Zak's assistance in any court cases, but he would be the first person we would reach out to if we did.

All the best,

X

Last edited:

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just had a brief interaction with Zak a few months ago but he was nice to me as a DNF member and straightforward as to being realistic about the prospects of prevailing and the cost factor. Although my experience with him was limited (we did not have the money to fight for a domain that wasn't worth much in the first place) I'm sure I would've enjoyed having Zak as an IP adviser. I hope I don't see another UDRP as long as I live, but if I should I'll definitely consider Zak a top option

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom