This exact subforum is only for linking to auctions taking place on other venues, such as Sedo, Afternic, TDNAM, etc.
You are in the Domain Name Auctions subforum. These are the rules of DNForum auctions:
1. Put the domain name in the title! The domain name of the domain or website listed for auction must be included in the thread title. In the case of multiple domains, it is required that at least one domain be included in the thread title. In addition, all domains being sold MUST be listed in post. No "PM me for domain name" posts allowed. Threads may be closed if there's no domain in the title, however, you would be allowed to repost the thread on a subsequent day if this happens to your thread. Moderators may fix the thread title for you at their discretion if you are a new member or if it's a first offense. Refer to our main Rule #10 for even more specifics.
2. Your off-site auction should already be running at the time you make your post. No delayed starts.
3. You must specify the exact end time, of which time zone, and the date. "Auction ends 72 hours after the bid" is allowed.
4. Off-site "reserve price" auctions are allowed to be linked to.
5. NO ADULT CONTENT, post anything that's adult in the Adult Sales and Offers forum.
6. No multiple site auctions are obviously allowed as this forum is for auctions taking place elsewhere.
7. BIN (buy it now) price may now be added at any time during an auction as long as there is no Bid. Once a bid is placed you are obligated to follow through with the auction "as is". Nothing can be added, or changed.
8. You are allowed one Bump in the last day (last 24 hours) of the auction.
9. Accurate stats! Please ensure that your sales listing is not vague with regards to traffic, search engine rankings, or revenue. If you choose to declare this information then ensure that it is accurate and to the point.
10. Reference to Overture scores must state if the score is either WITH the domain extension (dnforum.com) or WITHOUT the extension (dnforum).
11. Complete your sales! If a member posts "sold" or PM's that he will buy the domain, please attempt to complete the sale in a timely manner. This goes for both parties, please make yourself available to complete the sale as soon as possible.
12. Additional rules may be found here: http://www.dnforum.com/rules.php You are advised to read the rules if it's been a while since you have read them. Now would be a good time to review them!
13. Please review all the forums before choosing one to post your thread, pick the most appropriate forum. For example, please post:
- Domain names in the Domain Name Auctions forum.
- IDN Domain names in the IDN Auctions forum.
- Websites in the Websites Auction forum.
- Links to auctions outside DNF (such as your SEDO auctions, etc.) in External Links.
14. You are only allowed to post one (1) thread in this forum per 24 hours.
DNForum reserves the right to change these rules at anytime, and it's the responsibility of the members to ensure that they are aware of the rules at all times. Infractions may result in warnings or points at the discretion of the moderators and administrators.
This is your playing field, there's a lot of business to be done here.
It's up to you to make the most of it!
Use our website and related services wisely!