Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

1 ForSale.com or 1ForRent.com offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

goddess

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Two excellent names for real estate.

1 ForSale.com

1ForRent.com

The For Sale domain could become a major ecommerce portal. What couldn't you sell at 1 ForSale.com Serious offers and or trades. Thanks and Hello.

The Goddess

Domain Summit 2024

goddess

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
there is no space, type in the domain with no space and it doesn't appear in this forum, it must be in a filter or something, anyway, it's 1 forsale.com no spaces

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
goddess said:
there is no space, type in the domain with no space and it doesn't appear in this forum, it must be in a filter or something, anyway, it's 1 forsale.com no spaces

You are right, below is the output without a space.

Wonder why 1forrent.com is OK? Very odd. :huh: :huh:

goddess

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm the chairwoman of AIS, we have over 1000 domains in our portfolio. I guess a few are in the filters here. Problem is we have many reps who are authorized to sell our names, so perhaps some were filtered over the years. Or maybe there is a problem outside a filter. Anyway, it's one of our premium names and if you consider what forsale.com would be worth today (I hear estimates are 10 Million plus) any prefix with forsale.com is worth a nice amount. i e 1 or any other common prefix with forsale.com is a nice little name. I saw an appraisal on creditcards.com over a year ago. It was just like forsale.com 10M upper end, 5M low retail and 2.5 wholesale. So the recent sale of creditcards.com was at the exact wholesale end of that appraisal. I would imagine forsale.com would be perfect for a portal to challenge ebay or whatever. So just put a 1 in front of forsale.com there's an index page and that's it. The name has never been used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators