Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed 15 Adult “.com” domains. Please help with pricing.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joshuaevans

I have a collection of adult “.com” domains. I want to unload. I have, in the past, gotten the overly priced and inflated appraisals from the now much changed “Great Domains”.
I don’t think their appraisals are at all realistic.

Please look over the list and give me a realistic estimate on any or all of these as well as a good asking price for the lot as a package.

Also any idea what the best (cheapest) way to sell them all would be?

Thanks much.

HotSexSlut.com
HotSexBiz.com
HotFK.com
AssFK.com
69FK.com
XXXSexWhore.com
XXX****Slut.com
69****Slut.com
69SexSlut.com
69Whore.com
HS69.com
ToSexMe.com
YourOnSex.com
YourAtSex.com
SexAtMe.com

BTW it looks like the "F" word in some of the domain names is being stared out. The “F” word is spelled correctly and without any dashes.

Domain summit 2024

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I don't see any that would be worth much alone, possibly some development would help.

Good luck,

Mike

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
There are so many adult names around at the moment that it's difficult to sell them undeveloped. There is also a trend towards niche type names as these seem to get better conversions (if you get in the right niche).

HotSexSlut might sell. The plural would be better, but you could put up a site that features one girl and a couple of her friends.

get a free account at www.smutserver.com or someone like that, join an affiliate program with lots of free content,

http://www.nastydollars.com/?wm_refer=SexElf

have got 3 or 4 sites that would do. Then you need to build some galleries using a program like Arles and submit them to tgps.

lawpal

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sorry, but there are soo many xxx and sex related domain names that the ones you listed are really nothing special and I cannot envision anyone actually paying you a premium for them. That is not to say that they are not decent names, but there are other equal or superior substitutes that can be found or registered for nominal fees. If you were the consumer, what would you do?

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Tippy's correct

Current value = $0.00 for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators