Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

17 domains with lots of traffic... music, games, software, etc... cheap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The following domain names all receive steady traffic from various countries. Stat's are provided by fabulous, they were parked at fabulous.com for a little while and then I switched them over to sedo... Traffic has increased abit as well right after making the switch to sedo. Payment via paypal, post sold to claim. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I am not selling this domains based on the quality of traffic, revenue, value of domain, etc. Not looking to make a fortune here but rather a quick sale.

laghaim-jp.com has received around 55-80 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: Japan (80%) USA (14%) Taiwan (1%)
Stat's provided by fabulous: screenshot #1 screenshot #2 screenshot #3 screenshot #4 screenshot #5 screenshot #6
Notes: Domain used to be a japanese portal for an extremely popular online game called laghaim, you can find more info on the game by searching google... the domain used to hold a PR4 and would receive 400-600 uniques per day, for the past month or two the uniques have gone down as i have changed various parking services... domain is currently in the sixth position when searched for the term "laghaim" on google... lots of potential with this one!
Price: SOLD

guangtongchemicals.com has received around 50-80 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: China (54%) Germany (19%) USA (16%)
Stat's provided by fabulous: screenshot #1 screenshot #2 screenshot #3 screenshot #4 screenshot #5

51guestbook.com has received around 70-100 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: China (85%) USA (11%) Korea (3%)
Stat's provided by fabulous: screenshot #1 screenshot #2 screenshot #3 screenshot #4 screenshot #5

zsradio.com has received around 40-60 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: China (80%) USA (12%) France (3%)

suneasian.com has received around 70-90 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: China (93%) Netherlands (4%) USA (2%)
Stat's provided by fabulous: screenshot #1 screenshot #2 screenshot #3 screenshot #4

kikids.com has received around 40-60 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: China (85%) USA (11%) Taiwan (1%)

21jia.com has received around 70-100 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: China (90%) USA (4%) Japan (1%)
Stat's provided by fabulous: screenshot #1 screenshot #2 screenshot #3 screenshot #4

xajhweb.com has received around 50-70 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: China (90%) USA (8%) Germany (1%)

zgjyzx.com has received around 60-80 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: China (85%) Taiwan (8%) USA (5%)

wonside.net has received around 30-40 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: Korea (90%) USA (8%) China (1%)
Stat's provided by fabulous: screenshot #1 screenshot #2 screenshot #3 screenshot #4 screenshot #5 screenshot #6

05588.net has received around 60-70 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: China (90%) USA (7%) Taiwan (1%)

24mt.com has received around 15-25 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: China (92%) USA (6%) Korea (1%)

ta165.com has received around 70-100 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: China (99%)

31to.com has received around 50-70 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: China (82%) USA (15%) Japan (1%)

linyun588.com has received around 60-90 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: China (94%) USA (3%) Taiwan (1%)

168988.net has received around 70-100 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
Top three countries of origin: China (89%) USA (7%) Netherlands (3%)

signguy

domainfinders llc
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
51guestbook.com
zsradio.com
suneasian.com

email sent

signguy

domainfinders llc
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and these.... what the heck :)

31to.com
kikids.com

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll take

21jia.com
xajhweb.com
linyun588.com

pm me the payment info..

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
31to.com, Kikids.com, 51guestbook.com, Zsradio.com, Suneasian.com = Sold.

21jia.com, Linyun588.com, Xajhweb.com = Pending Sale.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM's replyed... all names pushed to new owners, thanks!

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the eight remaining domains are now sold as well, thanks everyone!

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
.biz said:
I'll take

21jia.com - 45
xajhweb.com - 40
linyun588.com - 35

pm me the payment info..

:-(

just a quick note... my 29-hour stats after the DNS resolves

21jia.com - 8 uniqe
xajhweb.com - 1 uniqe
linyun588.com - 0 uniqe

his ad stats

21jia.com - around 70-100 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
xajhweb.com - around 50-70 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.
linyun588.com - around 60-90 uniques per day within the past 7 days or so.

I'll keep monitoring these sites one more day and update it here.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where is the traffic coming from?

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
for 21jia.com
- 1 macau
- 2 us
- 1 japan
- 2 hong kong
- 1 barbados
- 1 indonesia

ToastyX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well no wonder you're not getting any traffic. Your subdomains don't resolve, and files and subdirectories return a 404 error.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it looks like he parked the domains at godaddy and forwards to some url... the problem is that godaddy does not catch all traffic, like toastyx said... all of the visitors to sub.domain.com and domain.com/content are getting 404 errors... i suggest you go ahead and park your domains on fabulous and from there you can forward to whichever url you want as well.

if you need some further help and assistance i am here, pm me and i will be glad to give you a few tips as well.

nitronet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought the last 8 domains and the traffic is MUCH lower than advertised so far, we'll see how it goes tomorrow. Today is the first full day of the names resolving to me.

On the low end of his stated traffic I should get 410 uniques a day, so far today...90 uniques.

Doesn't look good.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yea, I guess www.fabulous.com statistics are really inaccurate and should not be taken seriously... They are so crappy and always inflate the actual results, right? Come on buddy... We all know that fabulous stat's are the best in the business and I did not advertise or guarantee anything... What you see is what you get, now if you cannot convert or are having troubles with something as simple as parking a domain and catching all traffic properly I dont know why you even bother because that only means that you are really throwing your money away... Instead of complaining try and actually learn a thing or two to maximize and improve your domains performance, revenues, etc. Good luck,

nitronet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's obvious screenshots can be altered, but don't worry I'll remind everyone whenever you try to sell anything else.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes screenshots can be easily edited in photoshop but why would I go about doing such a stupid thing to make a few bucks and ruin my reputation on this board? Doesn't make much sense my friend, anyway alot of people this days find reasons and excuses to put the blame on others just because of their own stupidity and ignorance... I told you last time you bought the two domains from me on what to do... Many people have bought domains from me and all are happy, it's kind of sad that you are now trying to turn against me after I was nothing but nice to you from day one... Oh well, get a life.

nitronet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First of all, my intial post was nothing but a statement of the traffic I was receiving compared to what you stated. I wasn't complaining because $245.00 certainly won't change my life.

You immediately try to infer that I am unhappy because of conversions or my lack of expertise as far as domain parking goes. That is not the case at all, you told me the traffic was actually increasing on a daily basis but we both know that's not the truth.

I never asked for my money back, nor would I, I'll just do my best to make sure you don't do this to others on these boards.

Trust me, I have a life.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry but you make no sense... As for your "expertise" I wonder how far it takes you... Because first of all everybody knows that traffic might either decline or increase when changing parking services, now in this case it declined for a day or two and you are already on my case... Wow, give it sometime and let things even out abit mister know it all.

As for the traffic increasing, you think I made that statement up? Just out of the blue moon I felt like throwing that in there right? Buddy... Look at the screenshots of the stats, I was making references from rock solid stats... It's all there in black and white, whatever was there for me to mention I mentioned... Whatever is false or is not in the stat's I would never... EVER bring up... That's not how I do business and little ******* like you is something I cannot and will not stand... Anyways, I got better things to do then sit here and.... I hope you feel really dumb when the traffic evens out and/or increases in the next few days but save your apologies and never ever contact me again, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators