Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

450,000 Views - 130,000 Uniques - 61,000 Members - 109,000,000 Posts - Starting @ $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BattleForums.com is one of the largest gaming communities in the world. Launched in 2002, BattleForums.com targets mostly 18-24 year old males users. Perfect for any niche, especially those in the gaming industry or gambling industry.

- BattleForums.com serves over 130,000 unique visitors & 450,000 page views per month
- The BattleForums.com community was founded in 2002
- ~61,000 members
- ~1,090,000 posts in 39 forums
- One of the 100,000 most visited websites in the world (alexa)
- We are one of the largest gaming forums on the Internet today (Big-Boards listed)

For full pricing details, please visit the following page:
http://www.battleforums.com/advertise.php

Don't have a banner ready? We've got you covered! Our design team will whip one up for you, 100% free of charge if you decide to advertise with us. Please contact us for more information.

We accept escrow.com payments or wire transfer for all advertisers looking to spend over $1000. A $25 service fee will be added. Otherwise, paypal is the preferred payment option. If you are not able to pay via PayPal, Escrow, or wire transfer, please contact us to arrange a payment option that you are comfortable with using.

Flash banners are accepted. 50kb maximum for all banners. A maximum of 2 banner changes are accepted each month. A small fee will be required otherwise.

Thank You,
Donny Ouyang

BattleForums.com
Kinkarso Tech Limited

PS, previous thread can be found on this forum as well. This listing announces new rates and new advertising options.

Domain summit 2024

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, I purchased the site back in 2007. Site was launched in 2002 by its original founder.

MainstreamDomains

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i purchased text link - it sent to to some other site after - I didnt get chance to give my text ad link info...but i pm'ed you...hoping to get some traffic conversion...cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators