Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed $6,000 a month profit! Cool Blue Performance is for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am considering selling www.coolblueperformance.com "also own the .net". This business has a full ecommerce store setup with everything the new owner needs to start making $6,000 a month profit. I have ALL information needed to show the profits and sales for the business. In 4 months we have done $160k in sales and made $24k in profit. It has been advertised on google "adwords" and on overture for a few keywords. Some business is done on ebay using "coolblueperformance" user name which we will attempt to set you up with as well. The new owner will have 1 month in which I personally will help him/her with everything they need help with to learn the business. We are setup with many drop shippers and the only "work" involved is picking up the phone and have the part"s" sent to the customer. We are averaging $200.00 a day profit and spending less than 1hr making the calls to place the orders.
The yearly profit for this business is $72,000 I am looking to get 2 years worth of profits for the business which includes the entire website, 1 month of free help getting started, all our drop ship accounts "you dont have to do the buyins like we did", all email addresses, website names, advertising rights etc...

More info to be provided for anyone intersted.....give me a call at 601 488 1062
thanks,
Anthony Morrison

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I must state, that looks like an awesome business and website. Although I do not have anywhere near the amount of cash needed to buy this business, I must say that this looks like an amazing deal and I wish I could be a part of it...

cheers

coolblue23

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments! It is truely a great business, however, I am starting medical school in august and just dont have time to even spend 1hr a day doing things. If it was not for med school I would hold on to this for sure. Each month it has been generating more and more profit..... its truely a great opportunity for someone to make a steady income.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom