Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

$6.35-$6.75 Domains-No Volume Commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrimeDNR

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry Sir

I have registered but I still have no idea of how it works?

I mean how can I resell it, I saw some ASP membership and private label membership.

Any domain that has been registered via this services.

I want to have a look if possible for the whois record of the domain to distinguish the difference between different plan.

Many thanks

PD

please PM me if it is secret...

P

precana

Now that you are in the system. All you need to do is check your e-mail for your username and password. Login and select the register domain link from the admin panel. (http://www.cashbackalliance.com/login.aspx) This will then take you to the whois search page.

Now because you are a registered user you do not need to complete the registration form. We have already populated the form form you. Simply select continue until you get to the payment information.

Enter your payment information and then submit the form.

Now, your Matrix information is passed on to the Registrar whose system is linked with our own.

If you want to reduce your domain price to $6.35 all you need to do is either register three domains at $6.75 and we will give you an API to link directly to the Registrar. No charge for this upgrade. We have already negotiated low rates for you.

If you want to use our system to register at $6.35 (you would be required to pay a membership fee of $100 per year). Sorry if we have to do the work then (we have to pay our people).

If you have additional questions simply e-mail me at [email protected].

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by precana
We have launched a new program that offers resellers domains at $6.75 with no volume commitment. $6.35 if they recommend three friends.

For more information please http://www.cashbackalliance.com/index.aspx?pid=62

Precana

this is the second post i have saw you advertising this url with your affiliate code - only one post is needed:)

do you work for the company or are you just trying to get some sales through your affiliate link

P

precana

I work for the company. I use the pid=62 parameter to track the orgin of online activities.

Frontline

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
13.5 - 2 year registration

Guess you can't do 1 year registrations. :(

all4cost

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I DON'T GET IT !!! - ENOM HAS THE CHEAPEST REGISTERS - YES BUT YOU CANT USE THE "NAME ONLY" ACCOUNTS FOR ANYTHING BUT HOLDING ..... I'D RATHER PAY 2.88 MORE AND HAVE THEM FORWARDED TO MY SELLS SITE .... INCLUDING EMAILS ETC...

PrimeDNR

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by all4cost
I DON'T GET IT !!! - ENOM HAS THE CHEAPEST REGISTERS - YES BUT YOU CANT USE THE "NAME ONLY" ACCOUNTS FOR ANYTHING BUT HOLDING ..... I'D RATHER PAY 2.88 MORE AND HAVE THEM FORWARDED TO MY SELLS SITE .... INCLUDING EMAILS ETC...

Anyone try to contact the register -- Galcomm.com.

I am waiting for the terms....

Regards

- PD-

tonyk2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The registrar page https://www.communigal.net/scripts/rslProgram.asp?op=prices
says about reselling prices:
20 - 49 $6.95
50 - 99 $6.85
100 - 249 $.6.75
250 - 1000 $6.60
> 1000 Please Contact Us

So I guess cashbackallianse are their reseller who (hopefully) purchased > 1000 domains and makes profit from $100 membership fees.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I am not sure if it possible to cover expenses with such a low margin. Money processing fees, hardware, etc.
So I guess it is better to work with the Registrar directly. However the same expenses applies to the Registrar itself. We know they pay $6 per domain as prepayment. They sell 250 pack and make $150 on it... anyway very low profit. The registrar is based in Israel so they are subject to currency convertions and large local taxes of this country.
Most of cheap registrars like stargate or godaddy are full of bugs already. What can we expect from Communigal? Nobody knows. They are too young...
My domains are my income :) So I prefer to wait and see, and not to deposit funds to Communigal right now, and definately not to matrix reseller. Better to pay ~$7 or less to known registrars and to be sure that everything is working stable with no hidden fees!

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just the same service of ENOM and other registry providers. Hey guys don't forget to check the service add-on to the price. Don't jump the bandwagon without knowing it. It might cost you more.

Just a piece of advice.

tw.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmm so is this better or worse than being an enom reseller at 6.95. At least with enom you don't have to pay a yearly fee of 100$ and instead pay a user who currently has one a one time setup fee. But then again suppose Enom raises their prices cashbackalliance would still have the domains for 6.35-6.75?
Do we have a promise on these prices.

P

precana

The folks in this online forum are quick to judge before getting the facts. The Cashback Alliance.com Matrix is nothing like enom or any other Registrar.

They are totally off base with our business model.

You do not buy from us, you are buying from Galcomm (our Registrar partner). We're not a reseller and we're not a Registrar. All we're doing is negotiating better rates for you. We represent Registrars and resellers. Our reseller partners represent more than 300,000 domain names...which allows us to negotiate excellent rates.

The bottomline is you are welcome to buy direct from Galcomm (without us initiating the contact on your behalf). If you do so you will pay more...100% guaranteed.

Either way, let me clarify things:

A) $6.75 for 1 year or 2 year registrations (no annual fee)
B) $6.35 per year (1 year or 2 year registations with a one time fee
C) $6.19 per year (1 year or 2 year registrations with a one time fee (if you have performing volume)

D) If you don't like the $6.75 rate or are not prepared to pay $100 then make us an offer

E) You don't have to pay us a dime for your domain registrations. All the money goes to Galcomm. However, if you want to use our software to expand your reseller network or if you want us to resell your domain and non-domain services that is where the membership fee goes (to provide this service).

The bottomline is when it is all said and done, we will be around. However, many of the Registrars and even more resellers will not. Study our web site. We have been doing this since 1989 (generating opportunities of businessese that is, not brokering domain deals).

And some of our clients are the largest organizations in the world.

Warm regards,

Precana Thompson

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would advice everyone to carefully consider this proposal as I found some rather strange provisions in Galcomm's user aggreement at: http://www.galcomm.com/registrationAgreement.html

The interesting part is this one:

"You further acknowledge and agree that Galcomm.com may elect to accept or reject your application for registration or renewal for any reason at its sole discretion..."

So, basicaly they can take any name from you after expiration.
Nice, isn't it.

"b. No Guarantee of Registration or Renewal

You acknowledge and agree that Galcomm.com cannot guarantee that you will be able to register or renew a desired domain name, even if an inquiry indicates that domain name is available, since Galcomm.com cannot know with certainty whether or not the domain name which you are seeking to register is simultaneously being sought by a third party, or whether there are any inaccuracies or errors in the domain name registration or renewal process or related databases, including the various WHOIS databases. You further acknowledge and agree that Galcomm.com may elect to accept or reject your application for registration or renewal for any reason at its sole discretion, such rejection including, but not limited to, rejection due to a request for registration or renewal of a prohibited domain name. You also acknowledge and agree that Galcomm.com is not liable or responsible in any way for any errors, omissions or any other actions by any registry operator arising out of or related to your application for and registration of, renewal of, or failure to register or renew a particular domain name. You additionally agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the applicable registry operator and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of, or related to, your application for and registration of, renewal of, or failure to register or renew, a particular domain name. "

P

precana

That is simply a disclaimer (added to the agreement to protect Galcomm from sue-happy resellers, and domain registrants, who like to blame other folks for their own incompetence).

It does not mean that Galcomm will own your domain. The fact is when a Domain expires the Registry, Registrars, resellers and other registrants can acquire the domain.

Galcomm is saying that it cannot guarantee that it will be able to renew it (if something else is trying to acquire it).

Warm regards,

Precana Thompson

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Galcomm is saying that it cannot guarantee that it will be able to renew it (if something else is trying to acquire it).

Exactly.
It is possible for something else to snap it even before expiration, so you couldn't renew your own name.

Cheers.

P

precana

Unless ICANN rules have changed, one cannot snatch a name before it expires. It must be done minutes or seconds after. That's why companies like Snap Name exist.

At the end of the day, the onus is on the reseller and the customer to renew their names before the expiry date (that is simple logic). And this is what Galcomm is aiming to protect themselves from. We live in a very litigious world (one cannot blame them for covering their ass). I would.

Precana

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We live in a very litigious world (one cannot blame them for covering their ass). I would.

Right again. That's why the renewal rules in the agreement should be clearly defined and not harmful to a customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom