Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

82 micro niche sites for sale | eg: cheapcardigans.com | $200+ monthly | adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am selling 82 wordpress micro niche sites. All of these sites contain .com domain names. Most of the domains contain only two words. There are some great domains here. I have only monetized the sites using Adsense, so if you employ other strategies you are bound to be more successful. I have never put outbound links on any of these sites. Some of the domains are as old as 2009. I have spaced out the domain registrations so there are only a fraction of renewals per month. I have already paid for all of the February renewals. I will also pay for march renewals as a bonus.

1) No maintenance required.
2) All 100% unique content (except the pictures) 4 pages articles per site with comment section and also contact form.
3) Each site has been SEO'd by me.
4) A lot of the traffic comes form search engines.
5) The sites use wordpress.
6) The theme is a free theme but I customize it, you may use my customized version.
7) I can update the ad-code on all sites at once, I can tell you how to do this as well.
8) No outbound links have ever been placed on any of the sites.
9) Most sites rank #1 in Google for their terms.
10) These sites have great domains.
11) I have been earning off of this network since 2009, adding a few sites every month.
12) Generated 35,000 impressions last month.

Each site has unique content developed specifically for that site. Each site has the exact same theme. If you do not agree with the price do no bid. If you have the money you will make an offer on this exquisite portfolio of domains and websites. The domains alone are valuable indeed. The sites have contact forms, and a few times a month I get emails in regards to the sites. One site is about Victims Compensation, i've had people give me tons of details through the contact form about how they've been wronged. Some have even provided me with their social security number. I don't respond to these emails but there should be a way to market these. I have also gotten emails in regards to other sites (One is about lighting).

Entertaining offers > $5,000 (aka $60 per site). BIN = $15,000 (aka $182 per site). Selling as a bulk set only, not individually. Yes, a few grand is a lot but these sites are worth it. I have put a lot of time into optimizing them, getting articles written, researching keywords, and finding excellent domains These sites are true earners with no effort. The stats can be provided upon request though I will Photoshop CTR etc. Site income can vary, for instance in Dec income was $237 and in Nov $237 - big shopping months - however in Jan it was $197 (with an actual INCREASE in page views). So actually, the average for the last few months is well over the stated $200/month in the thread title. I've been creating this portfolio since 2009 slowly but steadily. Let me know if you have any questions. Please PM for the site list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators