Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

_You looking to buy some cool domains ?_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4749

Knowledge is Power
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok... inviting serious players here. :)

You want to buy cool domains for the right price?

Good reasonably priced domains are sold almost instantly regardless of the price. If you want to buy a good domain, you have to research and research effectively.

Well, you no longer have to spend your time researching which you can spend on better paying tasks. Let me know what you are looking for and I will tell you if I have a domain for you or I can include you to my list and you will be getting an email every time I broker good reasonably priced domains for someone.

I research on domains 24/7 and I often go over domains that are out of my budget but they worth the money. They can be just right for you!
I can also do a really extensive and detailed research and I already have lots of valuable data from the research I have already done.

FAQ

Q: How much does it cost?
A: It's often free! Because I often broker cool demains for other folks and if the domain is sold the seller pays me.
If I don't have an agreement with the buyer, and you buy the domain I find for you, you'll pay from 5%-10% depending on the transaction size and on the price of the domain.

Q: What are protective measures against fraud?
A: I usually only broker domains for serious folks and inform the seller that a solid proof of legal ownership along with the identification dosc is required. However, it's buyers responsibility to check and collect all the documentation buyer thinks reasonable. You don't have to complete the transaction if you don't feel safe.

Q: How do I participate?
A: Send me a PM or email (k@kk.com) and I will include you to my list. You will get an email every time I broker something good for a reasonable price.

Research info

Custom, detailed research that doesn't involve any transactions will cost you a flat fee. You specify the criteria of the research or I can suggest. I'm not really for hire, but I sometimes can do that.
I have some custom made tools and experience, so the research would be time efficient.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators