Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Account Recovery Options

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Welling

I am really hoping you can help me out here with recovering my account. I no longer have access to my very old gmail accounts. webbodex@gmail is my registered account for dnforum and my recovery gmail account mrlinux@gmail i no longer have access to so I can login to recover my webbodex.
I do remember passwords I have used long ago or even very similar. If you want to even verify my "Avatar" picture with a most recent picture of me you will see it's the same guy lol. I want to get back into domaining and know I purchased years ago the exclusive membership and it's been quite a few years since I have logged in.
I could most likely answer answer any "Creative" questions if you dive into my private messages that you may have questions about if that's an option. I just know because of Googles BS security options (even though I am using the correct password) I can not still login at all! I don't even remember the phone number I used when I lived in Florida to setup those accounts on 2 factor.
Anyhow, so yeah if I can get some help recovering my account "NewDotMedia" would be really fantastic!
Thanks in advance
-Dave
PS
I am sure I could eve prove past ownership of some domains from my Dynadot account if that's an option. I am up to anything possible.

Email: wellingdavidjr@gmail.com

Latest Spam Trigger Log Matches:
  • 7:04 AM: Unknown account - Moderated

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unusual request, but I'm sure nobody would steal someone's image for an avatar.

Email sent and going to do Skype verification before reassigning the account.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1622639339804.png

vs around 10 years ago:
1622639405714.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators