Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed aceuk.com $620?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I just got a email form someone selling aceuk.com for $620, is this worth $620 or not guys your advice please thank you!

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
definetely dont buy that name.

mantra

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why would you want to pay $620 for this name? You would only want to pay if you are able to sell it for more (which I doubt) or if this were your company's name.

Otherwise, there is nothing special about this name.

Originally posted by BigFart
Seriously Zaq,

Maybe you own the name and wanted to start a buzz about it.
Good Stategy if that is the case :)

OK BigFart this is the email a got the other day:
--------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/madam,

ACEUK.COM - US$620

Please note that after years, the registration on the domain name ACEUK.COM was not renewed and this domain had become available to register.

Consequently, we have been approached to market this domain name that has been tracked and registered by a client. As a result, ACEUK.COM is now available from us for IMMEDIATE transfer.

This is a VALUABLE and HIGH PROFILE domain and we believe that this development could be of genuine interest and benefit to your operation. Please note that the domain name market is extremely solid at the moment and similar domains are currently selling on afternic.com, greatdomains.com (domain auction
sites) and by domain name brokers, in some cases, for many thousands of US dollars.

Please note that transfers take just 15 minutes and are extremely straightforward - absolutely NO technical knowledge required!

For our client's peace of mind, we use an escrow service for all
transactions and domains are ALWAYS secured by the buyer prior to us receiving any funds. We pay all fees connected with the escrow process.

If you would like to use WWW.ACEUK.COM for your online business, please contact us at your earliest convenience. We will be on hand should you require any further assistance or information.

We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail has not been of interest to you.

Yours sincerely,

Kelly
Marketing
The Portal
---------------------------------------------

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't see that the domain has the common phrase, traffic or link popularity to value the name over $500. For resale purposes, the name would be worth around $50-100. Of course it could be worth more to your company in certain circumstances.

Can you explain why this name would be valuable to your company?

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
not worth it zaq. Man you are going to be spammed like crazy now. I would sell any domain i on my list to you for $620. Unless aceuk is the name of your company (which you already stated it isn't) it isn't worth more than $100 since it doesn't have any particular meaning.

Originally posted by kidkool
not worth it zaq. Man you are going to be spammed like crazy now.

kidkool please don't

l don't now why got this email but l just needed to now what you guys valued this domain name.l am not willing to buy any domain name with the uk in it but a few months a go l was going to register ukuk.com but someone beat me to it and now they have for sale for crazy money.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BigFart

UKUK.com as I see it is not worth the registration cost. (I could be wrong if it has some special meaning.) So if someone wants some crazy price for it then it is his own crazy perception of the worth.

By the way, I receive many emails from that same company.

BigFart thank you for the advice.l was going to setup ukuk.com as a uk search engine using espotting.com for results, l try not to buy domain names just to sell on for more money.If you have a good domain name you can make more money setting it up as a website in a year then you would if you sold it, the problem is nobody has anytime.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom