Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Aged Backlinks

adsense alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paymaster7

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, does anyone know of any good adsense alternatives? As in the 4 ads on the top format, content-targeted rotating ads format, and pays... say at least 50% as well as adsense? Soooo tired of google.
john

Domain summit 2024

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen any except for doing affiliate stuff.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At this time Adsense has no real competition and are the main player by far and there are no viable alternatives from what I can tell for most small or midsize traffic websites.

Perhaps MSN and Yahoo will compete in the future but not sure if they will but both have the best chance to compete if they decide to do so.

Ross1982

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stick with Google, they are by far the best.

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Alfarin

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm on Adhearus after adsense terminated my account with over 100 bucks in credits claiming that I have fradulent clicks which I did not generate. After 8 months, my total profit is 3 bucks. Stick with adsense and juice whatever you can get out of it...

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've seen similar ads, I think lycos does something like adsense.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whois-Search said:
Shh, don't let out our secret! :-D

I don't think you will find anything that will perform as well as Adsense without some special contacts :)

anton#1

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't get it. What is the big difference between Adsense and all those other programs as CJ, darkblue, etc ...? They existed long before Adsense, and I guess they are all facing though competition from Google right now.

Alfarin

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
AdSense = PPC
CJ = PPA

PPC = Pay Per Click
PPA = Pay Per Action

In other words, with AdSense, you only need to deliver traffic to the advertiser's site while with CJ, you will need to deliver customer to the advertiser's site. When it all boils down, unless you're doing one of those "free ________" sites, where you get people to sign up for services or purchase goods through you, you will find AdSense to be more profitable than CJ.

anton#1

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In the past I bought traffic from clixgalore. You could choose between different progams:
From their website: "build your own 'click - CPC', 'sale - CPA', 'lead - CPL' or CPM based affiliate program".
So you can opt for an 'Adsense' (CPC) like program.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But, adsense ads are generated on the fly, with one simpe javascript you can add to all your pages / sites.
A lot of these sites you guys are talking about you need to pick and choose each item you want to promote, one at a time, with special code for all of them.

Are you guys missing the point?
There are hundreds of thousands of affiliate programs you could join and promote, but very few are designed like adsense is.

paymaster7

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i just can't believe that no one has a viable alternative to adsense (in terms of being a content targeted ppc ad publishing program that pays as well or even half as well).
It's just....weird. I guess adsonar (quigo, overture) was trying to fill that gap, but they seem to have gotten sidetracked or something - not much progress from that realm.
And the existing ones like Clicksor and AdHearUs just don't have a big enough network of sites to deal with content-specific ads. And the pay is a pittance.
Here's hoping someone else comes up with an alternative. Monopolies on anything are not good.

Hey

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I heard http://www.bidclix.com/ was nice haven't tried em out yet .

Did some more searching and found http://www.allfeeds.com im really considering this program no idea how they pay though . The ads are identical to google's with just the words allfeeds , i probably will use them as an alternative to PSA's soon i'll see how it goes and i'll report back here :-D

geekpipe

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes i too have seen bixclix.com but never looked into them. I personally use azoogleads.com and primaryads.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators