Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Adsense not targeting well, any way to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domonetise

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PULEEAZE people, start a new thread on cache's and stuff, but for this thread I just want to stay on one topic: how can I get a contextual ad, to display just for coffee?

I use only Adsense right now; I would be perfectly happy if it was not adsense. Please help me.

Who has contextual ads that will be fully targetable by keyword? Maybe you would call this "Semi-Contextual". For example, if I had a site that was about coffee grinders, it would be great if the ad system said "ok, this is about coffee". It would not have to be ads just about coffee grinders; it could be coffee creamers, or coffee brewers. Coffee Pods, Coffee tshirts even but I want ads about Coffee. I would not want ads from Sears about Grinder Tools tho. The page/blog entry will have lots of references to coffee, so the targetting should be doable automatically - but I dont mind typing a specific keyword when setting up the ad, to define the overall market area.

How can I have ads that are just about Coffee. Tell me someone?

Try placing your coffee keywords as close to your Ads as possible without interupting the flow of your content. I have found that adsense will show ads that are related to the content around the Ad unit.

Some may disagree with this but I have found it makes a difference, for example if you have a folder named "coffeebeans" name it "coffee-beans"

If I remember right you can set your ads preferences to show only ads related to your content and not a visitors previous surfing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators