Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Adult Banner Exchange Site For Sale - AdGrowth.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ADGROWTH.COM - http://www.adgrowth.com

This is a turnkey fully automated adult banner exchange site featuring rich graphic designed theme tailored for the adult industry. Owning your own banner exchange is an excellent revenue generating traffic tool that you can use to promote your own website network. The site also features a PREMIUM domain that goes along very well with the content.

Looking for offers over $39 with BIN @ $49

Domain is registered at NameCheap and comes with an immediate free push. The site is brand new so only assume minimal traffic (a few uniques/day). Sites also come with 2 months free hosting and is submitted to all major search engines via our SEO software.

Payment preferred via Paypal/Neteller

Please feel free to contact me via PM or E-MAIL if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking,

Domain summit 2024

opencg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought the same kind of site from you, you need to up your price dude it just pisses me off you sell them way too cheap fully automated remember adultbannertrader.com!!!!!! already banked over 2.5k exactly within 2 months when I began using it and getting traffic. unbelievable!

NameWolf said:
BIN reduced to $49. Get this great domain and site today !

PolarDomains

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
opencg said:
I bought the same kind of site from you, you need to up your price dude it just pisses me off you sell them way too cheap fully automated remember adultbannertrader.com!!!!!! already banked over 2.5k exactly within 2 months when I began using it and getting traffic. unbelievable!

How are you making money? By putting your own adult ads into the rotation? If so, are your own ads for your own adult site or just affiliate banners to affiliate programs?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators