Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

All 50 Us States + Usa + America + All Major Us Cities (same Extension)

mbradford

YOUR.DO
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm selling a domain package deal with the following:

ALL 50 U.S. STATE NAMES
+
USA + AMERICA
+
ALL MAJOR U.S. CITY NAMES

ALL IN THE .DO DOMAIN EXTENSION.

USA.DO, AMERICA.DO, NEWYORK.DO, etc.

Your TOTAL COST is around $20,000 + 15% of the company:
$9,500 to me
+ $5,000 for the .DO state name domain registrations (50 x $100 reg. fee for two years)
+ $5,000 for all the .DO major city name registrations (50 x $100 reg. fee for two years)
--------------------------------------------------------
$20,000 + 15% stake in company
(How many city names are included is up to the buyer - based on how many reg. fees you want to pay.)

In the past 2.5 years, I've sold over 70 .DO domains to buyers in 16 countries.

I currently own 200 premium generic .DO domains, like LOAN.DO, COLLEGE.DO, POKER.DO, BUSINESS.DO. AUCTION.DO, and many more.

There are a number of well-known .DO sites/apps like ANY.DO and LIFT.DO (backed by Twitter co-founders). But .DO domains are still not very well-known -- mainly because they can ONLY be registered in one place on earth in real time, and because .DO has had zero marketing budget. Sedo only just began allowing them on their platform in May of this year!

But Google treats .DO like any other domain. I've had no problem getting sites indexed, and they rank like any .com I've owned. So there's no problem there.

Time is of the essence for anyone interested in the deal above.

Please PM me or email: info (at) your.do for more info.

There's no BS here. It's a real deal. I just need someone who's ready to do it asap, while I still have all the state and city domains.

As noted above, besides the $9,500 to be paid to me, I'd want a 15% stake in the company, with someone I can trust not to screw me over -- someone who has an interest in building a city/state site network (licensing other people to build out states or cities, or building the network yourself). I'd basically be a silent partner with a 15% ownership stake in the company you'd form.

I initially offered this to the Castello brothers. Michael Castello responded by saying, "Thanks for the info but we are not buying at the moment. Only selling." And I've only offered it privately to one other person so far (someone who isn't in the city-network-building business). I'm hoping I can find someone here who's ready to make this happen.

Feel free to call or email any time 24/7.

Thanks,

Mark Bradford
YOUR.DO
info (at) your.do
Tel. 1-970-591-0007
Colorado, USA

What will you DO with .DO?

-

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom