Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Anybody want to help sell excellent domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdudleyg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Most of my domain names are at my site GrowPuppy.com Many are listed there through the "categories" links.
I have a lot of domains that are very valuable for specific businesses and services.
I make sales when people contact me but have not been actively seeking buyers and am just starting that process, one of structuring my business, which I want to do quickly and efficiently. I am talking with a few people about this but thought I would also inquire here. (I have not been interested in selling to resellers before and they will often not appreciate the value of my domains anyway as they think of traffic generally and I am oriented differently.)
I also work through OneBigRoach.com. My recent paper can be read through that website. I educate industry and services about their needs and uses for domain names.
Does anyone want to make some $$ selling for me?
There might be several levels at which to work for me. The highest will require great communication skills and ability to make important telephone calls and to search online for businesses with specific products and services, etc. Lower levels include putting together deals for domains with Domains Wanted ads here and elsewhere.
Email me with subject line "I can help" with any thoughts.
Thanks. I can't remember how this place works - is it okay for me to list an email address here? Use this one Susan@OneBigRoach.com or my yahoo address if it shows up somewhere.
Susan

Domain summit 2024

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok, this thread has gone a bit off track.

Susan, you did nothing wrong by posting this request here. It was a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

GT, Juniper, you should both know better than to spoil someone else's sales thread, which this essentially is. She was not asking for appraisals or trying to start a conversation about the merits of her plan, she was simply seeking out someone who may be interested in an opportunity she is offering. If you feel that opportunity is not for you, then don't take it. There is no need to be critical of her post, and certainly no need to start getting personal.

Please behave.

Susan, if you want me to, I will close this thread and you may start over. Just let me know.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Movie Domains:

Sales thread? Uh, you're lost. This is the "broker wanted" thread. We were discussing what brokers want.

There was nothing rude or critical in my first post. Her response WAS rude, to both GT and I, and she even admits that in her next post.

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sdudleyg said:
Most of my domain names are at my site GrowPuppy.com Many are listed there through the "categories" links.
I have a lot of domains that are very valuable for specific businesses and services.
I make sales when people contact me but have not been actively seeking buyers and am just starting that process, one of structuring my business, which I want to do quickly and efficiently. I am talking with a few people about this but thought I would also inquire here. (I have not been interested in selling to resellers before and they will often not appreciate the value of my domains anyway as they think of traffic generally and I am oriented differently.)
I also work through OneBigRoach.com. My recent paper can be read through that website. I educate industry and services about their needs and uses for domain names.
Does anyone want to make some $$ selling for me?
There might be several levels at which to work for me. The highest will require great communication skills and ability to make important telephone calls and to search online for businesses with specific products and services, etc. Lower levels include putting together deals for domains with Domains Wanted ads here and elsewhere.
Email me with subject line "I can help" with any thoughts.
Thanks. I can't remember how this place works - is it okay for me to list an email address here? Use this one Susan@OneBigRoach.com or my yahoo address if it shows up somewhere.
Susan

I agree with you 100%.

Btw, everyone talks about traffic/links/expired-domains etc etc.

I have seen many people buying D-Grade domains paying rediculously high prices because they have some expired/old-links traffic etc.

Most of this traffic actually dies down after sometime when a site/domain is not active anymore as other websites tend to delete these links....these MakeNoSense.com domains then are not even worth the registration fees.

The 2nd and most dangerous trend on many domain forums is that scammers will claim that my domain (axgd.us etc) is making $150/day or $200/day and will ask for astronomical prices such as $xxx,xxx.00 for these make-no-sense domains. You ask them how are they making that much money with this crappy domain, and they will tell you so many excuses including that the domain was infact used to install 'illegal' spywaye on other people's computers and thats why so much traffic/money daily. Now when a newbie end up buying any such domain, not only he kind of lost his money (because people will remove this spyware eventually), they also may end up going to jail for illegally installing spyware.

Now if the domain is good and make sense then atleast you will always have that asset to fall back on. You can slowly build the links/traffic/income and rely on a solid descriptive business domain even if it does not have any traffic at this moment.

Plus when you sell or buy a good common sense domain, you know that no one got ripped off and nothing illegal was done.

Btw, I always stay away from scammers who claim to have high traffic/income from make-n-sense domains unless it is some good typo domain.

I also donot sell to resellers as they will publically bad-mouth your good domains on purpose to make you believe that your domain is not valuable and then try to buy the very same domain from you by sending anonymous emails.

Just my 2 cents!!!

Regards,

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rickkumar said:
I also donot sell to resellers as they will publically bad-mouth your good domains on purpose to make you believe that your domain is not valuable and then try to buy the very same domain from you by sending anonymous emails.

This remark offensive to the vast majority of members to this forum.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it certainly is...

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WARNING - Any further trashing posts will lead to the issue of official warning points - THIS IS A SALES THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators