Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Anyone Else Using Them

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone else using them?

Julio

DominioNombres.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey D6rth,
sign0016.gif
to DNForum!

I just applied and awaiting approval.

wael

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If the Kontera clicks pay lower than Adsense, then don't you worry that people are clicking on them who might otherwise click on Adsense ads, causing you to lose money?

Do find that after the introduction of Kontera ads, overall revenue goes up or down?

fatal1980

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If the Kontera clicks pay lower than Adsense, then don't you worry that people are clicking on them who might otherwise click on Adsense ads, causing you to lose money?

That is a good question.. however I use vibrantmedia, they pretty much do the same thing...

I have not noticed much of a drop in my CTR at all to my adsense... and yes VM does pay a lot less the adsense as well..

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anybody else using them? Are they worth a try? Any info would be great... Thanks :)

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
been using them for a while....good customer support.....not bad as a supplement to adsense...

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi could someone please post or pm me a sample site to view

thanks, :)

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tested kontera and found that it worked great. Code was easy to install and words started being "clickable" right away. No optimization needed, just select the colors you want.

I found the words/ads did not conflict with adsense but the CTR and rev was low on Kontera. Could be just the site I used it on.

I will text them again. Will text textlinkads but I don't qualify for Vibrant's minimum of 500k impressions per month.

TinkyWinky

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
vibrantmedia

Aren't they the longest established intext ad company? Whatever, they seem to have the best inventory of GOOD advertisers that they deal direct with - that's why we went with them.

The only downside is the level of traffci you need to get a deal... :(

We've seen up to $0.60 (our share) per clickthrough on their premium partner campaigns. It does take some clicks from Adsense - but in our experience only about 10% loss .... whilst adding another good rev source.

I can't comment on Kontera - but when I researched I saw a lot of sites that with Kontera they were showing backfill results from Y! (I think) - which means low CPC rev rates as you are getting a % of a % plus, and even with Y! they simply don't have the level of advertisers to fufil a lot of smaller keyword terms.

If you are a financial site - then this will be a very good rev source I think.
TW

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't comment on Kontera - but when I researched I saw a lot of sites that with Kontera they were showing backfill results from Y! (I think) - which means low CPC rev rates as you are getting a % of a % plus, and even with Y! they simply don't have the level of advertisers to fufil a lot of smaller keyword terms.

Do you know who Y is, or do you mean they're basically buying from numerous companies.

clasione

DNForum.com Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just started using them about a week ago after a recomendation from my brother who is happy with them... Somewhat of a concern though with the adsense distraction.... Haven't noticed a change yet - but will be watching it closer to see..

dncsacnt

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not using it but have heard a lot of negative issues with it. I advice you keep researching for more feedbacks from others.

dataguy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We were getting over $4CPM from Kontera before the recession started, now it's just over $2. I've tested a lot of ad products and Kontera is second only to AdSense for us.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom