Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

App Building For Android / Iphone

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I need to have an app built. Pretty basic. Is there a good program or company who offers cheap app building OR a place online that outlines how to build your own?

Rob

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am currently writing an app. First time. Learning as I go along. There's quite a lot of learning involved. If you don't want to write it yourself you can hire someone to write it for you, just as you can with any programming or web design. There's various sites where these services are offered.

BTW, I think if you have to ask in a domaining forum if there's a place online that shows you how to make an app, you might be doomed to failure as finding readily available information is the easiest thing you can do.

Good luck.

asfas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't bother to build it yourself, try odesk or any other marketplace or search for companies online.
Most probably you will need two apps built, one for iOS and one for Android.

NameBird

Domain Market Place
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would hire someone as building an app first time for publishing is not such a great idea, though if you have html5 skills, using something like phonegap should be easy.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom