Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed appraise this site

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

updatedsports

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
updatedsports.com
It gets around 300-400 unique visitors a day but has the potential to get alot more. I'm am not selling it. Just want to know what you think it is worth.

Domain summit 2024

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Im not to fond of the design, at all.
However, 300-400 uniques is prettty good.
But, you dont develope any content. Everything, is already generated for you. Or linked to another site.
Which can be done by anyone. Why buy your site? When they can make a completely new one, equal or even better then your site in a few hours. For a small small fraction of your purchase price.

I suggest you start up a message board & a newsletter.
Once you devolope a 1000 or so members between them, and 1000 unqiues per day, I think you can get $700+ dollars for the entire site.

Good Luck

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I guarentee you couldn't make that site in a few hours.
Just made an assumption.
No need to get defensive.

Sadly its like MCJ says, I can't see any part of the site that couldn't quickly and easily be replicated. Moreover feeds and direct links simply aren't unique enough content to add value.

The domain name itself hasn't got the vanity attributes to carry a high price tag imo.

Its the traffic that is where the value is - but it needs to be built on and the site needs a solid revenue conversion method. The problem is free info sites, like this one, can be hard to wring the best from the visitors (ctr) without detracting from their experience.

You havn't mentioned how the traffic comes to the site - is it a search engine position, or type ins? The reason this makes a difference is that if its something volatile then that traffic could be lost and with it mostly all of its value.

Its "run it into the ground value" is probably in the $300-$400 area.

If the traffic coming to the site can be sustained with more revenue friendly content, then its worth more.

I'd say it worth $500 with that kind of level of traffic, seems these types of sites sell on 2 years revenue or perhaps a bit less.

It a fair achievement to be getting that kind of traffic to a site starting from scratch. Though I think the site could do with some original content perhaps some articles of your own or pics though it would take a lot of updating.

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Updated, about how much money are you making with the fastclick banners?

Unlike most here at this forum I don't know a lot about Building websites But I thought it is possible to copy whole websites instantly. If thats true and there isn't any personal content what could you do if someone copied it and changed the name?
Is what I'm saying possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators