Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Article directory script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is the best script to start an article directory that will feed itself and grom based on pulling articles in on it's own.

I have tried 3 or 4 but can't find one I really like that works well.

Articledashboard.com is one I tried, but want a more professional one and don't care about price.

-=DCG=-

Domain summit 2024

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any article script will work adam. just cron job the part you want automated.

The one I had put together a year or more ago pulls articles based on keywords i choose in admin, i do it manually but nothing is stopping me from adding a little script and running it automatic. Doing it manually is as simple as typing which keywords I want, and pressing "go". Everything gets added to my sql db and is pulled when I need it for a ppc site.

If your curious about it give me a call on a weekend. I'll let you into the cms.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
whose articles does it pull and from where?

nebulaoperator

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
any article script will work adam. just cron job the part you want automated.

The one I had put together a year or more ago pulls articles based on keywords i choose in admin, i do it manually but nothing is stopping me from adding a little script and running it automatic. Doing it manually is as simple as typing which keywords I want, and pressing "go". Everything gets added to my sql db and is pulled when I need it for a ppc site.

If your curious about it give me a call on a weekend. I'll let you into the cms.
Hi,

Luckly i found this thread .At the moment i'm lookind for such a tool/program.would you share your thoughts about wich tool is the best for that purpose?Thank you, Neb

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators