Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Article posting like ezinearticles.com good?

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of original articles. Is it worth it for me to open an account at ezinearticles.com and also post them there (they are posted on my site first) for additional exposure? Or are there other sites you would recommend? I am not 100% sure if this is the correct way to do it, since obviously I would like the article on my site first.

Domain summit 2024

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't post the same articles in multiple places. Google hates duplicate content.

robertsz

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, so, I should not post an original article on my site then also on ezinearticles.com? That would be counterproductive?

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ezinearticles won't accept already used articles anyway. Best thing to do is, write one good article for your own website, and get some filler content (filler but unique) for ezine and the others to link back to you.

kobe143

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also, ensure you don't use an anchor text that you have used many times already unless it the the exact keyword domain. Link to subpages instead of home page if submitting multiple articles.

Text Crafts

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, Article Submission in Ezinearticles is really a good idea but make sure you use the fresh and unique content.

Md. Yousuf

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This is one of the best seo tool offered by Solid SEO Tools. If you have a blog or website where you want to publish post regularly or periodically, but it's not going to be possible to post the unique content. Or you have written some content but you can't post it because of very simple words. You are thinking to make your post more attractive. If you think like this, then article rewriter is the best seo toolfor you. Because our tool can easily rewrite your article. You don't have to hire or pay anyone to rewrite your content. Our tool will take few seconds/min to rewrite your full content. If you use this tool then there is a possibility to get rid from plagiarism. No one want's the plagiarism that's why they use this tool because they can spin the content easily by this. This tool can make your seo performance faster than before. If you are an article writer then Article Rewriter Tool is the best tool for you. Once you are done don't forget to check the Plagiarism SEO tool. For more solidseotools.com/article-rewriter

randiv

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, ezinearticles are one of the best article submission sites. But use unique content in any way.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators