Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Auctions4charity.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainmagnet

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How much would you appraise the above domain please?

Thank you,

Tarek:?:

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, Tarek. Auctions4Charity is an attractive-looking domain in the best extension. It falls into the brandable category--meaning that people will have to learn about a website with that name before they begin typing its name into search engines. The best domain in this area would probably be CharityAuctions{dot}com, since it is definitive, memorable, and people already type "charity auctions" into Google. You should look up CharityAuctions{dot}com at DNSalePrice.com and Namebio.com--2 sites that track some past domain sales. You may or may not find something. Whatever CharityAuctions{dot}com is worth, Auctions4Charity{dot}com is worth less. I'm personally a fan of the "4" because it's easier to read than "auctionsforcharity", but the counterargument is that some people DO search for "auctions for charity"--whereas nobody searches for "4".

If I had to pull a number out of thin air for your domain, I'd probably say $200 to $1000. That's what I'd expect an end user at Sedo to be willing to pay ASSUMING they come along. They might not come along for a very long time, if ever, you understand. It's a game of playing the odds. If you tried to sell on your own schedule or to other domainers, you wouldn't get as much as $200.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i'd say, never expect much for a domain that has "charity" in it, because it means to "give" and buyers will want you to give it for free or donate to their cause.

by the nature of the domain, interested parties will most likely state ..."it's for charity use", and we don't have large budget".

however, if you can get it assessed at a value, then get a buyer to accept that value, perhaps you could donate and get a tax deduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom