Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed BelgianPainting.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frenchie

Please, do'nt laugh here, because from the Flemish primitives, Pattenier and Jan Van Eyck up to James Ensor and René Magritte, Belgian Painting is celebrated through all the world.

A lot can be done behind, and even if all creations come from Belgium, biggest market is in USA and Japan...

148 page counts in total for "belgian painting" on google, 32 searches for it (singular and plural combined) on overture - its not a huge market by any means but its got a better chance of selling than your creatives. the plural would be better for commercial resale imo.

few hundred dollars potential max in my opinion.

F

Frenchie

Some markets are quantitatively big (f.i. hamburgers or CD,...) some others are qualitatively "big", as painting (or other arts too).

In those markets, a relatively small number of (preferably) rich amateurs or collectors are ready to everything to buy the rare pieces they are looking for. BelgianPainting.com is made to help them to find these rare pieces (of course USPainting.com or BritishPainting.com, etc... would be qualitatively of same "level", but probably mainly with different buyers).

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A resource site for such paintings? Sure!

But doubtful commercial market potential....Few domainsters can afford acrylic latex house paint, let alone fine oil paintings by the old masters!!

:cool:

F

Frenchie

I understand your point, dod, as rich collectors already have their own contacts, and maybe are not so much acquainted with the net... and informing or training new people about arts is time consuming, before to get results (sales) ... but it is possible with time&money (thus not for me now)

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It has potential in the hands of a dealer, though. Good luck with it!!

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom