Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Best PPC for Australian traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvanto

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey was wondering which PPC providers (for purchasing traffic), are the best?

Apart from Adwords and YSM which seem to be charging tonnes/click for resume- and job-related keywords.

If anyone knows of people who'd be keen to 'hire out' their forum signatures (or other forms of link-building) on a monthly basis please let me know where I can find these people ?

cheers for any help!
g

simon johnson

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If Adwords, Yahoo and Microsoft are out, then you can only really go direct. I'd suggest that you might want to review your keywords in the first instance.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of avenues for Australia, im assuming your doing an arbitrage via the yahoo australian feed which is very easy to get a hold of! the problem is noone will tell you what truely works! that will increase competition, bloat the market = less profit for them!

gvanto

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
doing click-traffic arbitrage? I used to once do that using SearchFeed (v. cheap traffic) but that fell flat as Sedo with-held thousands of $$ from me afterwards (not happy!).

I'd be interested in doing it again, for sure but for this no I was just looking for cheap PPC for some of my sites (which DO have a little bit of adsense on them but this is not the intention, to arbitrage anyway - too risky with companies like Sedo having the power to with-hold thousands of $ earnt, IMO honestly [how is traffic arbitrage any diff to financial arbitrage performed by trading firms??] ).

csite.net what is the yahoo australian feed anywayz, do you use it? (dont expect you to tell me what works / not, unless of course you really want to :-D )

G

There are plenty of avenues for Australia, im assuming your doing an arbitrage via the yahoo australian feed which is very easy to get a hold of! the problem is noone will tell you what truely works! that will increase competition, bloat the market = less profit for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom