Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

........BlueHost.com is an amazing webhosting provider......... mywire.com review

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I only recently started using bluehost.com and I have to say that they are the best hosting company I have ever used. They offer a generous amount of bandwidth and space that I do not even come cloe to using. Probably the best thing about them is their customer service. I hate using online forms and tickets because in the past, it always seems to take forever for support to get back to you, but not with bluehost. I had a support question that needed their engagement in my account and they got back to me with solution 10 minutes after sending the ticket and this was on a Sunday! I do not work for them, just had to praise them a bit.:peace:

esger

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mywire.com said:
I only recently started using bluehost.com and I have to say that they are the best hosting company I have ever used. They offer a generous amount of bandwidth and space that I do not even come cloe to using. Probably the best thing about them is their customer service. I hate using online forms and tickets because in the past, it always seems to take forever for support to get back to you, but not with bluehost. I had a support question that needed their engagement in my account and they got back to me with solution 10 minutes after sending the ticket and this was on a Sunday! I do not work for them, just had to praise them a bit.:peace:

You're right! I am with BlueHost since 2003 and I really like their customer service. Best hosting company I have ever used.

:thumb:

Ados

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That a great review . Always good to hear a good review about hosting company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators