Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

broker needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been unable to cash in as many others have. I have sold many names at a fraction of what they sold for just a few months later. I don't have a huge list of names worthy of 5 figures, but might have a few, and many likely worth 4 to end user. Would like to find someone to broker 100 sites, and almost 200 names. Think I would like to move the group if I could find the broker. With sales I've been seeing of late, I'm sitting on gold mine and doing something seriously wrong. Will pay big percentage if someone can cash me out.

SONICdomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
keshe said:
I have been unable to cash in as many others have. I have sold many names at a fraction of what they sold for just a few months later. I don't have a huge list of names worthy of 5 figures, but might have a few, and many likely worth 4 to end user. Would like to find someone to broker 100 sites, and almost 200 names. Think I would like to move the group if I could find the broker. With sales I've been seeing of late, I'm sitting on gold mine and doing something seriously wrong. Will pay big percentage if someone can cash me out.

Hi keshe,

What % are we talking about here. I've sold my domains for an average of $500. You can see some of my sales at www.SonicDomains.com

-eugene

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
percentage would depend on sale price, ie if you got $250 for a name I felt was worth that then it wouldn't be much, if you got $1000, then we perhaps could be 50%.

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I'll gladly list your domains on one of my 5 domain sale sites.You tell me what you for each and i'll list them.Also if you can tell me what % brokerage you are offerring.

email me for more details

[email protected]

regards,

andy

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
keshe said:

I have 2000 real good domains. 90% DOT COMs.

I am almost in the same boat as you.

Did you find a good broker yet? Or some other nice way to profit from your domains?

Please PM or post.

Regards,

DaddyHalbucks said:
I don't 'broker' --but perhaps there is another solution. PM sent.

Can you let me know that solution also.

I also have 2000 nice domains mainly (90%) DOT COMs.

Thanks,

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
had a couple contact me, but neither wanted to carry it forward. Most to only seem to work in 5 digits

nicorlino

I BUY TRAFFIC NAMES!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
whoever needs a broker, please send me list with names + minimum price you would accept + price you would like to reach + traffic stats if available and I will let you know if I am interested in brokering them. Email is nicorav (at) yahoo.com

Best Regards
Nico

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i wont broker em, but ill buy em if they have traffic :)

Together

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also need a broker for dnbuy.com, dnbuy.net and dnwiz.com. Although these three websites are on auction at eBay, I will gladly pull the auction before the reserve is met if you guys can find me a buyer outside of the auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators