Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed browseanonymized.com Sell Membership @ 19.95 per month!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

worthy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi there,

i an selling a website that i bought from an ebayer. due to financial reason i was unable to promote it so traffic and income is zilch. the site has loads of potential and for the right person it can make $000s for month.

website on offer: http://www.browseanonymized.com

hostingglobe.com will host the site but you can move it anywhere you like.
i will give all the usernames and passwords.

the domain: browseanoymized.com is also registered at hostingglobe.com

The Need:
Security and privacy have long been important issues forming the basis of numerous democracies around the world. In the digital age, securing personal information and ensuring privacy pose to be issues of enormous concern. At first glance, one might find it gratifying that an online website greets the person by their first name, sends them emails when goods of their taste are added, or recommends goods and services based on their demographic profile, previous visits, etc. An astute surfer however, will also see the privacy drawbacks in such services. Who else is being provided with this information? Is there a way to ensure the security of this information? What happens with the information if the company meets financial difficulties and has to liquidate its assets? Where does all that "Private Information" go?

The Solution:
The proxy based browseanonymized system complete website system that can handle account setup, payment (through PayPal), user management, newsletter support, logging, anonymous emailing, and the ability to surf the internet with privacy.

The Business Model:
With more and more people looking to increase privacy when surfing, this business has the potential of becoming an enormous money making machine. Here is a look at the potential earnings if one were to have just ONE person sign up for the service per day, this isn't even including the money you will earn from selling advertising.
** Far more advertisers can be added easily

With this website and the proper marketing, you could very well make over $100,000 dollars per year, that is way more than the average person makes in 3 years, and the best part is, with this website you do nothing but market it, this is the working man's dream.

What You Receive:
1. The Superb Top Level Domain browseanonymized.com (worth hundreds), all site html and graphics.
2. Free technical support for 30 days

worthy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you can have a look at the member's area:
username: demo
password: demo

the asking price is $250 (ono)

worthy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
as i need to raise some finance urgently, please make some serious offers.

thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators