Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed buying-shares.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.

Do you think buying-shares.com is a good for search engine ranking or gateway page?

• Not worth registration fee

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Worth up to $100

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Worth $100 - $1000

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Worth more than $1000

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lhague

I know hypens devalue a name but thought this would be good for search engine ranking as a gateway page

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
I do not see a lot of value in it. Sorry :(

-Bob

L

lhague

ok Bob thanks, just wanted some feedback from some experts in this forum as an offer of $300 has been put forward to me and another of my local Dom friends says to hang on to it because of its search engine value plus I have had emails sent to me by users who have typed this straight in the browser. I have a Great Domains Premium appraisal report and they valued it at $8000 - $10,000 but I havent by any means taken this to heart! I would be happy with the $300 living in the real world! I get a bit confused with the appraisal lark as some buyers tend to ask for one and want the best. At least you answered!! your comment much appreciated.

All the best

get what you can for it, if $300 is as high as they will go then I would take that.

If Great Domains appraised it for $8000-$10000 then the reality is that its likely not worth anything, so $300 would be a very good price.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by lhague
as an offer of $300 has been put forward to me

I have a Great Domains Premium appraisal report and they valued it at $8000 - $10,000 but I havent by any means taken this to heart!
All the best

I would take the $300 for it.

And unfortunately, appraisals really do not mean anything, especially coming from Great Domains.

Hope you have a good sale!

-Bob

P

President Gringo

Good name IMHO. Share ownership is increasing, and people don't know much about it. Would make a good info site, with affiliated links, could be a nice lil earner.

But have to be one to develop tho...shouldn't be too hard.

L

lhague

Thanks very much I did think about putting it out there and using as a Portal to all Share business stuff out there as I have received a few emails from people who have typed it in the browser, I may consider doing that rather than selling it. Good advice. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom