Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Canseco.net They could get 30 years!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdon

Canseco.net

Now I bought this a little while back and am wondering when the trial kicks off for Hose and his brother, will this be worth something. I mean did OJ.com stay the same with his trial. Any opinion of famous news scandal Dot Com names would be appreciated.

Don

http://kingdonswholesale.com/mymusic.html

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry dude, the trial's already over.

"Jose Canseco agreed to three years' probation, 250 hours of community service and the anger control classes. Ozzie Canseco must complete 18 months' probation, 200 hours of community service and the anger classes."

Still a darn cool domain tho'. :)

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my opinion is that there are generally bad.

whenever you think to reg something you should always ask...

can one make money with this domain?

however in this case i think you could redirect this name to a site selling posters or baseball cards.

I honestly think your best chance for this name is just to try to sell it to someone who has canseco for a last name...or try ebay when the trial hits

K

kingdon

Well there goes my dream house and centerfold girlfriend. I thought they had decided to fight this till the end the other day. At least that's what I heard on the news here in Florida, now I have to check. But most of the Canseco dot net, org's have already been taken, so it must be worth something.

Don

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the dream house. Yea, they settled this thing the day before you registered the domain, unfortuntely.

Link http://reuters.com/news_article.jhtml?type=sportnews&StoryID=1684514

Still, the name is quite good and could fetch $300-500 to the right party. Might not get you a centerfold girlfriend, but you could get a big stack of centerfolds for that kinda money.

:D

K

kingdon

Yea you're right, here's the order of events

2 matches found:

11/05/02 - Canseco Brothers Plead Guilty, Avoid Prison
11/04/02 - Jury Selection Begins for Canseco Brothers' Trial

I guess I saw the November 4th news story, what a difference a day makes. I think I will try to contact a few of these conseco fans, they seem really extreme with their sites. There is one guy who has canseconet.com I wonder how much hat waving I would have to do to get his attention.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators