Please look Wired, you mentioned you accept paypal, why does it matter if its an echeck payment or not, you never told me you need cash urgent, plus I asked you to hold the domain untill the paypal is cleared , why say not to me, why cant you hold it?
Hi Mudi, I did reply to all your emails. I said if you can pay with a cc at PayPal, you can have the name. You wanted the name transferred after you sent the eCheck and I said no payment is received, as my PayPal account is not showing an increase in balance.
I said eChecks are held 8-10 days for check to clear. You said it was paid via a bank account and not a cc, but I always pay via bank account as cash for sales here and elsewhere and its backed by a cc.
Your final pm said you can wait for the transfer after the eCheck clears and I pm'ed the previous pm, that I do not hold names.
I returned your eCheck.
but , if I use a CC, there can be chargebacks, but if i use bank funds, I cant even cancel the payment only you can, your choice I guess maybe you like that domain and want to keep it, good luck things didnt work out, but maybe some other time, good luck with the name, yake care, bye!