Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Check this out, $10,000,000 Domain for sale!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
america.com is going for 15 million over at great domains

K

kingdon

Gringo is right, that guy has a lot of 3 character .com's for sale. I guess he just wants out.

Don

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it that the reserve is 800k, and there's a claim that he was already offered 80k before it was put on auction.

Nice domains, but not that nice.

P

President Gringo

at 800k, hes on crack, and if he expects that return, he should sell them seperately.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
he didnt put the auction up in order to sell the domains in one big lot, he put it up out of curiosity. he knows damn well no one is gonna pay 800k for those names.

K

kingdon

It's a good idea, I bet a lot of people here are making plans to do the same right now, I know I'll throw a list of 50 for exposure, then change my e-bay name to an e-mail address, pretty slick!

Don

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd never taken a good look at the domain name auctions at eBay before, and from what I could see - apart from MikeMike's excellent portfolio 'on display' there - 90+% look to be total rubbish.

mohno

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
(just deleted. thank you for your understanding.)

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Re: Check this out, $10,000,000 Domain for sale!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by kingdon
Here is a link to see what "TOP" level domains are for sale on e-bay. What do you think they're worth?

http://listings.ebay.com/pool2/plis...x.html?from=R11

Don
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow ... it seems to me they should change "Turkey Lira" not "US$"

A few years ago 100 stinky japanase yens was a few liras. Why don't you go and read alittle japanase and turkish relationship history instead.

P

President Gringo

:confused:

The most patriotic award goes to SirAlexFerguson.

SirAlexFerguson, stop taking comments so personally, he was making a point, not attacking your country.

btw:
$1=1,518,000 Turkish lira
$1=124.5 japanese yen

1 Jap Yen = 12,189 Turkeish Lira

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by mohno

Sorry.
I do not intend to insult Turkey or Turkey people, of cource. I will remove (edit) the message later.

don't. Your comment is not offensive, and he is wrong about the exchange rate. You were only making a point which everyone got.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by adoptabledomains
Rumor has it that the reserve is 800k, and there's a claim that he was already offered 80k before it was put on auction.

Nice domains, but not that nice.

the "rumors" you heard is wrong 100%, I know very well who told you that and what I can say is that he is having problem with ALL board members here, go figure out, his attitude is "I'M the Best Buyer" yes he offered $ 80k and I said that making a calculation will be $ 177 per name so I said I will buy a list like that myself for MUCH MUCH more.

Mike

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by MikeMike

the "rumors" you heard is wrong 100%, I know very well who told you that and what I can say is that he is having problem with ALL board members here, go figure out, his attitude is "I'M the Best Buyer" yes he offered $ 80k and I said that making a calculation will be $ 177 per name so I said I will buy a list like that myself for MUCH MUCH more.

Mike

so they are yours huh................why you selling them as a bundle. If you sold them seperately you might get the end user bidding and therefore get a better price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators