Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed CheckingAccounts.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Addictive

well i havent been here long but from what i can imaging due to most of these posts is that developed it may be worth $2k maximum in my opinion not sure about the value that much because its a .info but the name sounds right with a .info.
as for checkingaccounts no offence intended but i personally dont like it . sorry
bankaccounts.info would be better

just my opinion though

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't like it with the (s). Non plural would be better, unless comparing checking accounts.

Maybe develop into comparison site of fees, etc...

developed, worth something.

name alone, hard sell.

T

Tee

Yeah, to be honest, I dont like either of them. It (checkingaccounts) just got a whole typein so I thought I would check to be sure .. lol

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didnt see bankaccounts.info

I like that better than checkingaccounts... it covers all accounts...

T

Tee

Ya know how banks are always advertising "free checking" or no fee checking like all the damn time? I was thinking checkingaccounts.info might make a good vanity name for one of these lower level banks to advertise a checking account campaign with the "s" giving it a universality and general definitiveness (as opposed to free checking or free checking accounts) that some bank might like. That's my logic behind it.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Once .info gets a little more popular, and people are typing it in after keywords, to find information...these will be nice :)

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it's a very good name for a site comparing bank interest and loan rates - as you know I'm not a .info fan - but it's worth developing. Good luck.

A

Addictive

$200 - $500 ?

sold to the right person/company i think it is worth a lot more and i stand by my previous $2k suggestion.
i may be totally wrong as im new to all of this but all i can do is improve.
dont misunderstand me DryHeat im in no way trying to insult you in anyway by my comments

T

Tee

I was hoping that you were right addictive over dryheat actually lol...

I was thinking 2k easily to some bank ..especially as a duo. I could throw in moneymarketaccounts.info for good measure.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's impossible to say what a name is worth developed until it is developed. Traffic is the key. A website needs to mature. Only after several months can you start to put a proper valuation on it - depending on how it has performed. As it is it's worth $20 - developed properly, marketed - the skys the limit.

T

Tee

I was expressing opinions based on a nondeveloped name- but I think it makes good sense to try and develop any name anyway - you'll always get more value, even with a .com. It's just difficult with a lot of names to work on some month long website/name, on every decent name.

A

Addictive

Originally posted by Ed30
It's impossible to say what a name is worth developed until it is developed. Traffic is the key. A website needs to mature.

i agree with that.
the best thing to do with bankaccounts.info would definatly be to develop it
and then as Ed30 said.. the sky is the limit

DryHeat

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
are, in my opinion, entirely two different things. When one is asking for domain-name valuation for the most part he/she is interested in finding out what experienced folks think of the domain's valuation "as such". Properly developed and promoted, "sky is the limit", as noted above by another member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators