stueynet

DNF Regular
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Feb 17, 2004
Toronto
www.newbox.ca
www.genericwear.com was formerly the full time business of a friend of mine. He had a great source for generic clothing (sweatpants etc...) and had an ecommerce store on there. He took a job and closed the business and sold the site to me in October. I simply optimized it and put "a popular ppc revenue ad server" up on it and have been watching it for the past two months.

A few days ago I changed servers so the traffic stats below are only for a few days but they have been consistent for a long time. Unfortunately I don't have the old stats but they looked the exact same. As you can see the traffic comes from organic searches - mostly on yahoo and MSN.

Here are the details:

Stats Link: https://www.genericwear.com/webstat/usage_200412.html
Google PR: 5 on main page and 4 on all sub-pages

Ad Revenues:
$10 per day average
Lowest Day's Revenue: $5.21
Highest Day's Revenue: $19.10
Impressions: 335 per day average
Click Through Rate: 19.8%
Registrar: Godaddy.com

Looking for bids higher than $2,xxx. Buy it now for $4,000.

Payment Terms:
-Payment must be received within 24 hours of close
-Payment by Wire Transfer or Paypal
-If you pay by Paypal you must be a Verified user with a Confirmed address

If you have a source for wholesale product you can put up an ecommerce script and begin earning money right away. I don't have time to do this but the prior owner was making almost $4,000 a month selling clothing from the site. I welcome all your questions.

Good luck!

Stu

stueynet

DNF Regular
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Feb 17, 2004
Toronto
www.newbox.ca
The friend's source was his dad's clothing company which closed business (which is why he no longer needed the site). There are many clothing dropshippers online. I don;t know any off hand however.

As for Escrow that is fine as long as the buyer pays all the fees.

Stu

stueynet

DNF Regular
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Feb 17, 2004
Toronto
www.newbox.ca
The revenue has gone down to around $6 per day mainly due to the holidays. It also seems that before I transferred the site to my new server the old one went down for 2 days and we lost a lot of Google listings. Im extremely pissed off about this. However I think they will get picked up again - especially if a new owner spends some time putting new content on there. Traffic dropped by around 30%. So I dropped the price accordingly.

I have also removed the closing date on this auction. I am interested in offers and if I get one I like I will do a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.