Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

CollegeBaseBallCap.com Oveture 816

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdudleyg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Broker want to sell
CollegeBaseballCap.com, with September 2004 overture of 816
searchers for that term are not casually looking; they are looking to BUY college baseball caps
so valuable name
would work well at Google ads as domain name will make sense and be remembered for return visitors
See may paper at OneBigRoach.com perhaps
I have a number of names to interest the right broker or person new to brokerage who can talk to people and sell nicely.

Domain summit 2024

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sdudleyg said:
Broker want to sell
CollegeBaseballCap.com, with September 2004 overture of 816
searchers for that term are not casually looking; they are looking to BUY college baseball caps
so valuable name
would work well at Google ads as domain name will make sense and be remembered for return visitors
See may paper at OneBigRoach.com perhaps
I have a number of names to interest the right broker or person new to brokerage who can talk to people and sell nicely.

I have lots of college industry contacts from a site I recently worked with, PassCollege.com.

What is your asking price on the domain to see if I could be of assistance to you?

sdudleyg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can set the price, run it by me, and if I approve, you can make 40 percent.

It is at namebargain.com so there is a $35 fee there to transfer registrant. I need to transfer it to GoDaddy.com before sale to make transfer easier and cheaper (If I have that right) - thanks to Bionic to educating me about that.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sdudleyg said:
.....I need to transfer it to GoDaddy.com before sale to make transfer easier and cheaper (If I have that right)....

That seems wrong in that if you transfer it to GD or WW you need to wait 60 days to transfer away if the buyer wants it reg'd elsewhere.

P.S. PM sent.

sdudleyg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info/advice. I need to look into the rules some more.
The situation is that I have a lot of domain names, all at namebargain.com
When I sell them (thus far only to business and not to resellers)
namebargain.com charges the buyer $35 to transfer the name and give the buyer one year, but at Register.com, rather than the cheaper namebargain.com
I can't pay for renewals all at once. I plan to sell like crazy during the next year. Is the rule for me that I need to transfer a name 60 days before selling it? So I need to get on it for all my names, I guess?
And how long before renewal does it need to be, to be transferred? (I know, I need to read the rules again myself, just a lot going on, so I welcome advice in a nutshell from you.) And how does WW compare with GoDaddy?
What Is WW?
I need a plan of attack about transferrring the names.
Thanks.
Edit: See, I misread your message, I realized when I reread it. Set me straight if you have time. Give me rules.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sdudleyg said:
Thanks for the info/advice. I need to look into the rules some more.
The situation is that I have a lot of domain names, all at namebargain.com
When I sell them (thus far only to business and not to resellers)
namebargain.com charges the buyer $35 to transfer the name and give the buyer one year, but at Register.com, rather than the cheaper namebargain.com
I can't pay for renewals all at once. I plan to sell like crazy during the next year. Is the rule for me that I need to transfer a name 60 days before selling it? So I need to get on it for all my names, I guess?
And how long before renewal does it need to be, to be transferred? (I know, I need to read the rules again myself, just a lot going on, so I welcome advice in a nutshell from you.) And how does WW compare with GoDaddy?
What Is WW?
I need a plan of attack about transferrring the names.
Thanks.
Edit: See, I misread your message, I realized when I reread it. Set me straight if you have time. Give me rules.

The fee imposed arbitrarily by Namebargain of $35 really sucks big time and may not be valid unless you agreed to it in advance.

Yes, I would say trabsfer to a firm who does not charge a fee for transfers away at least 60 days prior to sale.

PM sent again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators