Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed CondomWorld.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EroGenius

CondomWorld.net

Hm? Could this be a worthwhile name for development?

~ EG

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, looks promising as Overture bids for condom are up to 0.62. But you'd lose traffic to CondomWorld.com if there's a site up there already.

But hey EG, think of the fun you'll have designing the logo, lol

E

EroGenius

Originally posted by fizz
But you'd lose traffic to CondomWorld.com if there's a site up there already.
But hey EG, think of the fun you'll have designing the logo, lol

Har, har. ;) Actually they have a logo! There's a local novelty shop (of that name) that I'd like to approach for developing a site. Considering the adult chain "Amazing Express" has been rebranding to "Amazing.net", I'm thinking the .NET might be a workable alternative to the dotcom. I'm interested in gathering more info before approaching them though.

Many businesses are SO relucatant to "go online", I'm working overtime to work out many of the initial business plan questions that might make it easier (like a useful and/or valuable name). Other than the name, I'm puzzling out many of the web-meets-shop logistics too.

Thanks, Fizz
~ EG

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by EroGenius
There's a local novelty shop (of that name) that I'd like to approach for developing a site...I'm interested in gathering more info before approaching them though...Many businesses are SO relucatant to "go online", I'm working overtime to work out many of the initial business plan questions that might make it easier...

EG, this shows you're being very thorough and methodical in your approach, which is great. A partnership between you and the existing business holds great promise, and I wish you all the best.

Nice choice of product to send in the mail too, not too weighty :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators