Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed CookieCop.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mike

I registered this url with the intention of developing a site to promote internet software programs that stop hard-drive choking 'cookies' from being placed on a browsing computer. But alas, I now have neither the time nor the inclination to develop above mentioned concept, so I'd like to sell this name to an end user.

I don't know about you, but I have to remove thousands of cookies from my computer about once a month, or it slows way down when surfing and gets real buggy. So, I look forward to the day when these types of programs are effective and easy to install on our browsers. I think a good 'Cookie Cop' program should always be running when one is browsing the Internet. As you've probably already guessed, I'm betting that CookieCop.com is a great site name to sell such programs to the masses.

So, I'd appreciate anyone sharing their story of 'Cookies' attacking their computer OR... an honest appraisal of the potential value of CookieCop.com, in usd, to an end user, like a web software development company.

Thank You,
mike

Domain summit 2024

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
CookieCop.com - $500/enduser

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators