Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Cost for development and expected revenue? Estimates? Expectations?

Kazzia

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would love to pay for development and seo for many of my domains. Obviously there is no guarantee on revenue. But, it would be REALLY nice to have the developer give an honest guesstimate on revenue expectations. If I pay $1,000 or $5,000 or any amount, how long before this investment pays for itself. I would be happy to pay $10.000 if I got $1,000 per month return on it, for instance.

Is it normal to get your investment back in a few months, a year, many years????? Anyone have any idea or advice on this? Thanks.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But, it would be REALLY nice to have the developer give an honest guesstimate on revenue expectations.

Well that's all it would be... a guesstimate, which is largely dependent on your marketing efforts. A developer could build you a great site, but if you don't know a thing about marketing, it's going to make buggerall.

Kazzia

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I understand. Would be nice if some people could share their expenses on development and what their returns were. If a new brick and mortar company fails something like 8 out of 10, I would imagine the risks are much less with websites but with no figures, no examples, no way of projecting.... just saying.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom