Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed country music site.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

updatedsports

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am making a country music site. Its gonna be mostly links. I think it will easily get at least 500 unique visitors a day. Its not online yet but how much is a site that gets 500 uniques visitors a day usually worth?

well I guess it profit which is the main detminant of any websites value, and from what I can see sites tend to sell on between 1-2 yrs profit. So unless you know how much the site is able to earn its pretty difficult to put any sort of value on it.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well - ever heard of "redirecting"?
"Country videos" is a generic term that a lot of people search for on the SE's.Just make a doorway page for that term,link it to your "one site",optimize and submit that doorway page to SE - there you are with additional TARGETED traffic for your site.
Beatz free "how do i get rich with SE's"-tip No312.:D

Originally posted by beatz
Well - ever heard of "redirecting"?
"Country videos" is a generic term that a lot of people search for on the SE's.Just make a doorway page for that term,link it to your "one site",optimize and submit that doorway page to SE - there you are with additional TARGETED traffic for your site.
Beatz free "how do i get rich with SE's"-tip No312.:D

The 'doorway' pages do have an impact on the site traffic.. By all means, utilize doorway pages.. get good link popularity as well..

Beatz.. send me some SEO rank reports. We handle this svc. inhouse.. but always looking at bringing other 'talent' on board.
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom