Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Craigslist posting services (limited offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNLister

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

I am going to start offering my craigslist posting services. This is not an auto post or craig bot method. We post all of our ads by hand with our own verified accounts. We do not promote spamming of any kind.

So what is craigslist and how can it help me promote my services?
Where have you been for the last 5 years! Craigslist is a traffic monster to SEM`s like us. You can generate all types of traffic for pretty much any kind of service. If you run a forum or you sell a particular product craigslist is the place to advertise it. Affiliate products, affiliate web sites are all welcome. We get on average 10-100 unique visists per ad per day this veries of course depending on your product.

Do you charge for Ghosted ads?
We do not charge for ghosted ads and re do the the ad if its deemed ghosted by craigslist. We will post until it sticks while you pay the normal price.

How do i know that my ads have been posted?
We will send you a detailed report of the ads posted that day or week with a link to each ad so you can view it and confirm.

Who creates the ads?
We have 2 ways in which to create your ads, if you create your ads and send them to us to post we only charge 0.95 per post! If you would like us to create your ads we charge a flat fee of $1.5 this includes image and text ads. We will research your web site and produce 10-20 quality ads that we can rotate based on your web site. As we use craiglist to promote our own products we know which keywords and text to use so that ads are not deleted or flagged this is why we charge a little extra.

Prices
We have set our price at $0.95 per post for either the sales or services sections. Remember that these are not auto posts and have a much lesser chance of being deleted or flagged. We do not increase the charge for image ads.

Mini pack (you create the titles or images for your ads) 5 spots Available
5 Ads per day in the 5 main cities for 7 days at 0.95 per post.
$33.00 per week
Order Here

Mini Pack (We create the titles and images) 5 spots Available
5 Ads per day in the 5 main cities for 7 days at $1.5 per post
$52.00 per week
Order Here

Advanced pack (You create the titles or images) 5 spots Available
10 Ads per day in the 10 main cities for 7 days at 0.95 per post
$66.50 per week
Order Here

Advanced pack (We create the titles or images) 5 spots Available
10 Ads per day in the 10 main cities for 7 days at $1.5 per post
$105 per week
Order Here

Pro pack (You create the titles and images) 5 spots Available
25 Ads per day to the 25 main cities for 7 days at 0.95 per post
$160 per week
Order Here

Pro pack (We create the titles and images) 5 spots Available
25 Ads per day to the 25 main cities for 7 days at $1.5 per post
$262 per week
Order Here

Platinum pack (You create the titles and images) 5 spots Available
50 Ads per day to the 50 main cities for 7 days at $0.95 per post
$332 per week
Order Here

Platinum pack (We create the titles and images) 5 spots Available
50 Ads per day to the 50 main cities for 7 days at $1.5 per post
$525 per week
Order Here

If you require more than 50 posts per day please open a sales ticket here. We are able to give discounts for more than 60 posts per day.

What we need from you
Please open a sales ticket here with the following information.

IF you are giving us your own titles and images please include these in the ticket.
IF we are creating the titles and images please give us some information on your web site such as

[NICHE] [COLOR SCHEMES] [EXAMPL...port&view=ViewSubmitTicketForm&public=1"]here if you have any questions! Thanks for looking.

DNLister

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Remember this is manual submissions, this is not a bot and we replace ghosted ads for free. I doubt you will find any company that will offer this service for less than 0.95 per post.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Indians do it for a penny

please help. i am not finding such low cost companies in India... if you have any indian company in knowledge, do share as i am finding them to be costlier !
said that, we are ruining this thread ... these package sounds good here, but for serious buyers it seems!

can i have more details on this via PM / email.

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Someone here should send me offers on craigslistpostings.com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom