Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Ctorage.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctorage.com

Sort of off the normal type of names I try to accumulate, but I figured what the hell!

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Waste of reg fee.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ctorage.com

The next time you have $8 to waste, kindly just PayPal it to me. :)

you have been choosen as one of the finalists for the "miau miau glou glou Monthly award"!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomeBase I am red-faced! Just as I was when we found out MiraMiraGlowGlow actually had a meaning in French. I thought RSB1230 had simply registered a typo version of storage (ctorage). Now everyone knows how much my opinion is worth!

I know this is a bad name and I have to admit that it isn't the only bad one in my bunch!

Thank you for the look!

M

Mik

It ain't that bad, as mentioned above you could try to create a brand around it :) It is unique, but heck it'd cost me 15 hard earned half assed currency bux to rego it so I would pick something-really-long-that-doesn't-make-sense-but-heck-i-feel-like-blowing-my-hard-earned-money-on-something.com instead :) but that's just me.
Plus it doesn't roll off the tongue easily, when you say it in one go ctorage, is that with a c or k? and when you say c-torage they go "wtf is that? is that a 'c' or 'see' or 'sea'?" So unless Microsoft launches Ctorage 2002 anytime soon or you're looking to buy a GM Ctorage in a few years I doubt it's worth much. Sorry :)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey RSB1230 - I really appreciate how cool you were about people hammering your name! Most Newbies get really defensive about it. Everybody submits names that get trashed - it's no big deal! ....and as DomeBase pointed out above, Ctorage isn't as bad as everyone initially thought - not necessarily good mind you - but not as bad!

Looks like Miamiamiglouglou.com returns to the top of the refuse heap - but as Frenchie pointed out, if we keep publicizing that one, we are going to end up branding it for him and making him a fortune!

Unlike Rodney King and the L.A. Police, we can all just get along here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom