Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed CyberBeggar.org The Internets Most Popular Cyber Begging Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WWW.CYBERBEGGAR.ORG

$2500 NO RESERVE AT EBAY

SEE LAST 3 MONTHS STATS HERE

I AM SELLING THIS PREMIUM WEBSITE PLUS THE DOMAIN NAMES CYBERBEGGAR.ORG AND CYBERBEGGAR.CO.UK, SENDMEACENT.COM CYBERBEGGING.ORG PLUS ALL OF THE DOMAIN NAMES ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ARE INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION

FIRSTLY WHAT IS CYBERBEGGING?

Cyber: a prefix which derives from cybernetics; used to denote topics related to computers and/or networks

Begging: a solicitation for money or food (especially in the street by an apparently penniless person)

Put these two words together Cyber-Begging:

Cyber begging is a phenomenon that has come to the forefront recently. A typical example of cyber begging is demonstrated by an interesting case that was reported recently. In this case, an unemployed youth after having worked in a dotcom company which went bust, started a website seeking people?s assistance and help in paying up his bills and expenses as he was unemployed. What began initially as a ridiculous idea soon started to pick up. In the first week, the website collected US $5 and the figure jumped to triple figures over the next few weeks. The website continues to grow strong, thanks to the ingenious practice of cyber begging.

Maybe after browsing my website, you may decide that cyberbegging is something for you, I'll guarantee one thing! It is addictive, fun and always full of surprises, you'll not only make a little bit of money, but you will make new friends and learn how to become a professional beggar.

But I warn you! Don't expect to make an instant fortune, don't expect to be a success overnight like SaveKaryn.com, do not cry out for sympathy, just be patient, have a fun time, and pay off your debts with proper planning, advice and patience.

Yahoo has over 100 categories on Cyber Begging, e-panhandling, e-busking and what ever else tickles your fancy. Cyber Begging is a craze that is here to stay, many people have made a lot of money from Cyber Begging, and many people have not made anything at all. Some people may think that Cyber Begging Websites are controversial, I suppose they are just jealous that they didn't come up with the idea first.

I suppose that a lot of people who visit Cyber Begging web sites probably think that it is just another internet scam, and they are too scared that they will get ripped off, or lose more than they bargain for. Well on this site you wont get ripped off. I have spent far too much time on here, than to upset customers.

If you are a Cyber Beggar or Cyber Begging Web Site owner, webmaster and you are not receiving any visitors to your website, I can help you out to receive a lot more traffic, hits and visitors to your unknown Cyber Begging website.

I will personally submit your Cyber Begging website to anywhere from 50 (donation please) search engines to 3000 world wide search engines. And I will guarantee you rise in your website stats.

If you don't believe me it works? How did you find out about CyberBeggar.org?

More than likely from your search using keywords for Cyber Begging or Cyber Beggars on Yahoo Search, AOL Search, Google Search. CyberBeggar.org is listed on the first page of Google, AOL, YAHOO, MSN, HOTBOT and many many more search engines under Cyber Beggars, Cyber Begging and many more Keywords. I will also personally help you out with any special keywords and tips that you may need to help you achieve more hits, traffic and new visitors to your Cyber Begging websites.

I HAVE HAD CYBERBEGGAR.ORG FOR OVER A YEAR NOW, IT IS BY FAR THE MOST POPULAR CYBERBEGGING WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET TODAY.

CYBER BEGGING IS ONLY INCREASING IN POPULARITY EVERY DAY, MADE FAMOUS BY MY SITE, SAVEKARYN.COM SENDMEADOLLAR.COM AND A FEW OTHER BEGGING SITES!

IT RECIEVES THOUSANDS OF HITS A WEEK, AND HAS LITERALLY MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF HITS.

I HAVE BEEN INTERVIEWED BY NEWS COMPANIES, MAGAZINES AND SO FORTH.

IT IS NUMBER ONE ON ALL MAJOR SEARCH ENGINES FOR CYBER BEGGING AND HUNDREDS OF OTHER KEYWORDS, SUCH AS PRICELESS PICS, RUDE PHOTOS, AND MUCH MORE!

IT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE A HUGELY POPULAR WEBSITE, FROM ANYTHING TO DEBT RELIEF, COMEDY SITES, MOVIE REVIEWS, ADULT, FUNNY PHOTOS, AND MUCH MORE.

I HAVE EXTENSIVELY MARKETED THIS WEBSITE OVERTURE THE LAST YEAR, IS HAS A BIG LINK POPULARITY, CYBERBEGGAR.ORG HAS RECIEVED WELL OVER 1 MILLION HITS AND I HAVE MADE SOME GOOD MONEY OUT OF THE WEBSITE SEE THE LAST 3 MONTHS OF STATS HERE

I HAVE OVER 2 HUNDRED MEMBERS TO MY FORUM AND PAID MEMBERS, NOT A DAY GOES PAST WHERE THE SITE DOES NOT GET 10,000 HITS AND 200 UNIQUES ARE AVERAGED PER DAY DEPENDING ON HOW OFTEN CYBER BEGGING IS IN THE NEWS

ALL OF THE BELOW DOMAIN NAMES ARE INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION INCLUDING CYBERBEGGAR.CO.UK, SENDMEACENT.COM, CYBERBEGGING.ORG

THE FOLLOWING NAMES ARE REGISTERED AT GANDI.NET

THE WINNER OF THIS AUCTION WILL GET TO KEEP MY GANDI.NET DOMAIN NAME ACCOUNT

IMMOBILISERS.COM
RACESTATS.COM
V8S.NET
POPMUSIK.NET
ISIGNS.NET
NATALEE.COM
EBANNER.NET
FEET.BIZ
BITEENSEX.COM
BLUEFM.COM
CARDSELL.COM
CIPROORDER.COM
GIRLIEWEAR.COM
IDATA.ORG
ITSTUDYING.COM
MCKEATING.COM
MILITARYANTIQUES.INFO
MILITARYANTIQUES.ORG
MONEYBEGGAR.COM
NAZIMILITARIA.COM
THEANZACS.COM
TRAVELBUG.NET
WARMEMORABILIA.COM
WATTLES.ORG
WOWDOTS.COM
XFLCHEERLEADERS.COM
XXX-FREE-SEX-PICS.COM
XXXPROMOTE.COM
XXXSHAVEN.COM

THERE IS NO HIDDEN COSTS IN THIS AUCTION UP FOR GRABS IS THE WEBSITE AND ALL OF THE NAMES PLUS CYBERBEGGAR.ORG , .CO.UK, THE WEBSITE IS HOSTED AT NORTHWINDWEBHOST.COM SO YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF STAYING WITH THEM OR GOING WITH ANOTHER HOST

PAYMENT TERMS

I PREFER TO USE THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS

ESCROW.COM

Why Use Escrow?

Escrow.com actively works to prevent fraudulent transactions. Using escrow protects both the Buyer and Seller.

Buyers receive the merchandise before the Sellers are paid.

Sellers are protected against credit card and payment fraud.

Everyone's information is kept private.

Escrow.com is licensed and regulated.

Payment is expected within 7 days of the auction's end.

The entire Escrow service fee is to be paid by You
There are no hidden fees or transfer fees.

PayPal.com

I will only accept PayPal.com payments if you are a verified PayPal.com Business Owner I will contact PayPal.com to confirm this if need be

BidPay.com

I will accept BidPay.com and will transfer all names after funds have cleared

Direct Bank Deposit

I will accept Direct Bank Deposit and will transfer all names after funds have cleared

Sale does not include hosting or assets of any kind. You are buying the domain names only!

I reserve the right to end this auction at any time if a serious, significant purchase offer is made outside eBay or there is no significant interest in the auction.

If you have any questions please contact me at namescout@westnet.com.au

$2500 NO RESERVE AT EBAY

Domain summit 2024

moxsum

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does it make any money?

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have made about a $1000, but it has big potential to the right person

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators