Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DeletedDomains.com - New feature added this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
DeletedDomains.com just this morning introduced a new expired domain search feature. Go to their site, and click "newest deletions", and they list short domains which recently expired, updated in real time. A great feature especially since this is a big drop week. :cool:

Domain summit 2024

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Well I got to know it was a bog drop week because I'm finishing up my subscription with localwhois, and they email thier customers whenever a fairly big drop is coming up. If you check at deletedddomains.com like 150,000 domaisn dropped yesterday, and I think it's in the next 2 days are schedules for big drops also.

Well, I was using domainsbot.com about a year ago. Back then they were the only players (thanks Dan for the link). But I am not sure if they are doing ok now; some pages have dead links etc. Also I am a bit jaded with all the domains I have accumulated.

J

jimb

this is really cool, I'll have to start looking out at these places on domain drop days :)

Edit: Please post here when the big drop days are :)

Jim

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Yea I used domainsbot like a few months ago, signed up, and they updated thier lists lik once every week or so, and basically never tracked any domains soon to expire, they seem to have died. :(

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Here are the drop dates and numbers. There is generally more domains dropped total than what is listed and tracked by localwhois just because localwhois can only track domains expiring with networksolutions, but netsol does have most of the registered domains, I would think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

190.000 Total Expiring domains

55,870 Expiring on 03/24/2002

59,471 Expiring on 03/25/2002

34,826 Expiring on 03/26/2002

40,658 Expiring on 03/27/2002

8,101 Expiring on 03/28/2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hello

I need a script. It most be like this, I enter a big list of domains, and it shows domains that have been listed in google or yahoo.
Has someone found that kind script?

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Originally posted by stuff
hello

I need a script. It most be like this, I enter a big list of domains, and it shows domains that have been listed in google or yahoo.
Has someone found that kind script?

I have a windows based tool which will detect if a domain is listed in yahoo, it's called YahTool, you can buy it for $20 at http://www.yahtool.com. Very useful if you have a fast connection (although I don't have much use for it yet until I get cable).

And If you go over to http://www.ismy.net they have a script to enter a domain list and it checks if any of the names are listed in DMOZ, very useful. I've used lists as big as 30,000+ domains, and it's very fast. Google uses the dmoz directory, so basically google = dmoz. :D

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan

I have a windows based tool which will detect if a domain is listed in yahoo, it's called YahTool, you can buy it for $20 at http://www.yahtool.com. Very useful if you have a fast connection (although I don't have much use for it yet until I get cable).

And If you go over to http://www.ismy.net they have a script to enter a domain list and it checks if any of the names are listed in DMOZ, very useful. I've used lists as big as 30,000+ domains, and it's very fast. Google uses the dmoz directory, so basically google = dmoz. :D
Dan do you use any of this programs, I mean, have You this yahtool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators