Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Development Ideas For Dailydesk.com

M7i

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions on what direction to develop dailydesk.com ??

Thanks.

visit

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why not a joke page? Every day, new jokes, funny news, etc., perhaps as a newsletter :)

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother. I think I would let the name expire. Not sure what it would be good for. "desk" suggests "newsdesk" to me. Use it for daily news? I can't see there being any demand for the name.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there are many ways to brand that name to a purpose such as what visit suggested or a daily to do list application for professionals who need a simple checklist accessible via mobile.

You could get out of the box and post daily pictures of people's workspace.

But it really depends on what you plan to do with the name later.

Did you get this name thinking it would be good to develop or did you want to flip it later (Charles brought up a good point if you did)? Or perhaps if you think of a great way to brand it you could flip it down the road based on eyeballs you were able to attract.

I wouldn't get too hung up on development with this one especially if you have better names to develop unless you can come up with something out of the box.

DexSmart

Level 4
Reaction score
I guess you could just try a VOIP Service ! That's the first thing that came into my mind...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom