Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Did I Find better ones this time?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrazyEddie

I just registered these two names. What are your opinions?

Philadelphiaorthopedic.com

Lawyersguide.info

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Philadelphia Orthopedic.com - hard to spell, but works well.

LawyersGuide.info - not bad for a dot Info :)

Both worth regg, might be sellable to - good luck.

C

CrazyEddie

The way info sales are going I would have thought LawyersGuide.info would have more of a value then that. Good Medical in major city that is a .com thought would be better.

Maybe at some point I start understanding what has true value with domain names...LOL

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi CrazyEddie:

This responds to your second request for opinions on Philadelphiaorthopedic.com. I feel I must because I just saw a Philadelphia orthopedic doctor yesterday, in addition, I live in Philadelphia and have a domain or two.

I note that none of the 295 other extensions of Phiadelphiaothopedic are registered. In addition, I note the Newyorkothopedic and Chicagoorthopedic are many other major-city cityorthopedic.coms are still available.

Search engines, which are the way approximately 85% of the people will find your site, don’t seem to indicate that there are too many searches by individuals that need the information that I guess your site would have.

The orthopedic doctor I visited yesterday has a reasonable site at http://rothmaninstitute.com, so I doubt that you are going to get unsolicited offers coming in the morning mail from them.

Maybe if you develop the site it could have more value, however, before you started, it was rare for a 20 letter two-word domains to make it out of the gate.

Good luck.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
also, half of the population spells it orthopaedic...so you may benefit from selling a matching pair...or looking into names spelled this way...

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Eddie,

PhiladelphiaOrthopedic.com could do nicely for you, if medical web sites happen to be a specialty area for you. You will need to think about how to let the docs in a particular location know about the existence/availability of the domain name, and you may need to educate the docs about the need for a web site at all.

This approach is one that I am developing in Colorado, and it has led to my selling ColoradoPlasticSurgery.com, as well as two internal medicine sites for Colorado physicians, as well.

Good luck in your venture, and keep us posted on your successes and challenges.

Regards,
Sheila

C

CrazyEddie

I seen your post and thats what made me to regg name. Thanks for input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators