• Welcome to DNForum.comâ„¢ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 530,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

NEWS DNForum.com is sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjnels

Diamond Member
why? crypto is the future, .mobi is the future.

people wont use gTLD ever because its unprofessional... and when i sit on the internet completely naked i dont like to be thought of as unprofessional. my posture and can-do attitude should be all that matters.

JB Lions

Platinum Member
I'm okay with crypto forums.
There are no shortage of crypto forums out there. There is only 1 active, mainstream, domain forum. If you want to kill this forum yet again, have crypto forums. Maybe a thread for the topic, thread for selling crypto domains but the focus should be domaining. I click new posts, I don't want to see a bunch of crypto topics. I'm not into crypto, I'm into domaining. Again, if I want to see crypto, I'll go to a forum dedicated to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.