Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Do You Want Your Domains SOLD at a Premium!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is Sha, I am the owner of SeatBeltPads.com (#1 Manufacturer of Seat Belt Pads) and ExclusiveIdentity.com (Top 10 GD affiliate) both leading companies in their respective industries.

If you have domains that you would like to have the sale brokered on your behalf, please send me your list to: [email protected]

We are nothing like SEDO, GreatDomains or other "parking" sites - which do not have agents actively seeking buyers for your domains.

I have had much experience selling domains - the difference is we actively look and approach interest buyers in our database of businesses that are already looking for domains for their ventures.

In most cases we have clients looking for certain type of name (that you might) have and we have been lucky to have a 60% success rate with the domains we manage and represent.

In some cases, we will even have a mini site, logo or page professionally designed for you to assist in the sale, for free - like these: www.Googleful.com , www.HandsFreeMiniPhone.com , www.Verbalisation.com , www.FreshenIt.com - the better your domain, the less chance you will need one of these presentation pages to be created for you, but for the domains that we do make them for. the value jumps ten fold.

And remember - we don't charge you for anything - only a small commission or finders fee when your domain is sold - and you always have the right not to sell!

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions, I hope to hear from you all.

Sha Mahdi

SeatBeltPads.com (founder)
1-888-310-3649
[email protected]

www.ExclusiveIdentity.com
www.R9V.com

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent. Thanks.

URL Trader

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention this: Please NO "OBVIOUSLY" ADULT NAMES - that does not mean everything with "teen" or "sex" but most!

also, we've had our first brokered low $X,XXX sale, through a member's domain name on this forum. The member has asked me to keep his name and domain private, but has offered to disclose his testimontial: "Simply amazing! Something told me to put my faith in you, and boy did you deliver! Thanks again, hope you can sell the rest too!"

We sold the domain to a well known cosmetics company who contacted us 3 weeks ago seeking a name for a new project. I was really surprised when a DNForum member emailed me with his list which contained what was in my opinion and the buyers opinion - the perfect name. Cheers!

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hpgoodboy said:
PM sent. Thanks.

(Have hit send twice, sorry)

Still taking lists. We have had another good sale via Ebay: www.RegItHere.com sold for $405! (and the asking price was only $112 - beat expectations well!)

For more domains on our list : www.EliteIdentity.com

For more site and domain on sale at ebay, visit our ebay store: www.BeltPad.com

Soon we will list these sites on ebay, keep your eye on them!: www.JobsListed.com, www.Decriminalized.com, www.ReserveMy.com, www.WallStBusiness.com, www.IslandVacancies.com

Sha

www.SeatBeltPads.com
1-888-310-3649

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Added to msn and pmed you
Please reply asap.
Thanks.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Added u to MSN! :)

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FOR THOSE ANXIOUS TO HEAR BACK FROM ME....

"Hi, I apologize for the delay - but we are sorting through 10000's of domains from over 60 people - we are selecting the ones we'd like to develop and represent for sale - we are hiring more designers so we can accomodate. Please be patient, there are a good 60 domains we have recieved that we are interested in perhaps developing for sale."

We have so far developed 18 domains owned by members on this forum. It is great to see a domain fulfill it's potential, which is what we do. And I am sure you will alll agree, the domain becomes much more valuable once it has been. While before it may have just been a domain, now it is an asset! For sites we have recently developed, visit: www.EliteIdentity.com

Sha

1-888-310-3649

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any update here? I haven't heard a thing back from you.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
to be fair some names that have Sold on front of them have not been sold at the price indicated!

e.g. DNSupport.net But still you are getting them sold which is great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators