Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Domain Appraisals needed, what do you think?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scjollie

Hello,
I am looking for domain name appraisals for the following domain names. A truthful dollar amount on each one would be fabulous.
All names are for sale right now at the time of this posting.
These names are very self explanitory and simple. Any feedback would be appreciated greatly.

MajorPR.com - The name says it all, big time Public Relations firm, for radio, print, political, tv..any kind of big time advertising as well as a popular catch phrase used all around the world.
Also would make a great URL-Search Engine submission site.
Easy to remember and catchy. A dollar amount would be great. Any Suggestions?

DietPillz.com - Well, the name says it all, it is slang but it is easy to remember and we all know there are so many diet sites its a wonder how we are still gaining weight. Major Business in weight loss. Wadya think? Dollar figure please!

BraveHost.com - ok, this is another self explanitory site, I was offered $500 from Brave***.com, I think its worth more than that.
Whadya think?

MightyHosting.com - I actually think this name is more powerful than BraveHost.com even though it is longer. I think its easier to remember too. I also think there are more graphic schemes to be built around it, eventually you have to revamp a site and I think its more flexible. Whadya think about a dollar figure?

LoverToLover.com - Ok, I've been told a hundred times this is an adult (XXX) site name, although it could be... I don't really associate XXX with love myself. Anyway its on the block.
Any Comments?...Appraisals?...LOL

PlatinumID.com - OK, with security being a factor more than ever in todays society this could be some kind of site in that sector.
I was told this would be a great adult verification service or an adult pass type site for XXX. Any suggestions on a price?

All these names are for sale and all offers will be condsidered.
I will thank everyone in advance for any comments or suggestions or offers. Thanks for your time and I will be around here more often in the future as I have more names to sell.
scjollie

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MajorPR.Com - $500

DietPillz.Com - $15

BraveHost.Com - I would have taken the $500 offer. :confused: The name sounds good and is brandable, but doesn't particularly stand out. I see names similar to this available and expiring semi-regularly.

Ultimately a domain is worth what a buyer is willing pay for it, so the domain is worth around $500 (if Bravenet is still interested at that price). $100 otherwise resale value.

MightyHosting.Com - $75-100

I don't deal with adult domains, so I'll leave the other two to the others. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators