Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Domain Appraisals Please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ebiznetsolutions

I was wondering if I could get appraisals and opinions for my domain names? If I could have separate prices given for each, that would be great so I know how much each one is worth. They are as follows:

NetBizMall.com
KandleBiz.com
eBizNetSolutions.com
eBooks-4-Success.com

Thanks!

Domain summit 2024

Manic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I find them a bit confusing, and hard to recall after one reading.

E

ebiznetsolutions

What is so confusing about them? They are very self explanatory and if you find them hard to recall, you must be on the verge of alzheimers. Any other comments from anyone????? How much would everyone say they are worth? Besides DroWho, as I already know his response, $0. I don't think he knows how to say anything else. There's no way any domain can be worth $0, it's worth whatever the buyer will pay and EVERY domain will sell for something!

tripstar

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i concur with the others.
DN's are too long and not memorable.
check my DN's out. (short, sweet, memorable and self-explanatory, so i think; )
good luck!

E

ebiznetsolutions

Just for everyone's information, I have received an offer of $3,000 for eBooks-4-Success.com so guess you all aren't so smart as you think you are to the ones who like to automatically repond with $0!

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ebiznetsolutions
Just for everyone's information, I have received an offer of $3,000 for eBooks-4-Success.com so guess you all aren't so smart as you think you are to the ones who like to automatically repond with $0!

Congratulations!! But I stand by my appraisal(s).
Good Luck.

tripstar

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
use the handy PM function to message an individual, not the forum.
appraise my domains please - my appraisal for you = $0, based on the fact that i wouldn't pay anything for those names.

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but these are truly awful names. If you got a $3,000 offer it's either because you have a site there that, against all odds, is making money and that's what they are really buying (checked -- nope, that's not it), or, more likely, that's a blatant lie to try to trick us into thinking you have a clue.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score

I take that with a grain of salt. I cannot fathom anybody offering $3000 for eBooks-4-Success.com.

It violates all of the general domain speculation rules:

1) Has a dreaded "e" prefix
2) has not one but TWO hypens (EGADS)
3) Has a number substituted for a work ("4" for "for").

We are specualtors here and offer out opinions based on the general principles of what makes a domain name worthy.

If you did actually have an offer of $3000 for eBooks-4-Success.com, more power to you. YOu would have been a fool to turn it down. Personally, if I had that name, I would have been happy to get $5 for it.

-Bob

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
LOL! :D Sometbody must be bullshitting you, cos there is no way that this domain can fetch $3.000. If Im wrong, just reffer me to the buyer and Ill pay you another 3K just to tell me who that dumbass is :D :D :D

mastmnds

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
0.00 dont get mad either cause you got a 0.00 appraisal i got hundreds of those :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators